Sim 5 (S29)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swope

Staff member
If it can’t be you that wins the title this year, please choose the GM/team that you want to win and why. Must be in realistic playoff contention at this time.

claim 3M for participating.

CLB3

I'll go with the Bulls. They've stuck it out so long with Kawhi even though they haven't been a top tier contender. It looks like they've gone in hard this year, so it'd be nice to see him finally get one

Xxplayerxx23

Im gonna go with user. My dude beat me that one year in the weirdest playoff ever and lost to the cheater so he deserves one. And then it’ll be hilarious to see G9 trade everyone without user knowing lol

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think, if a Heat title isn't in the cards, I'd like to see someone else from the East win. I just want what's best for the conference. And then to specify a team, I'd go with the Magic. Cloud has had some of the worst playoff like with his squad. He's been a better GM this iteration then his playoff record shows. He's overdue.

Foreman

Let's have a 76ers-Blazers finals, the sim 1 teams that no one thought could do it.

Another option is the Bucks since they got cheated out of a few championships and this will allow him to sell off peacefully

Status
Not open for further replies.