Sim 5 (S28)

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What's a realistic trade deal for James Harden if the Rockets were to trade him?

Answer for $3.0M

FortsonBass

Rockets sell high on Harden and Covington. Booker, Ayton, Oubre, and #10 allow them to reload and they could even package #10 with Westbrook to dump him. Maybe Hakeem can help get the most out of Ayton, but this would be a culture shift for the Rockets but still allow them to compete. For the Suns, they immediately go into win now mode and become a very interesting 2021 FA destination.

Panic!

James Harden

For

Khris Middleton
Ersan Ilyasova
Two firsts

Bucks would be desperate enough to do this.

Cloud

Staff member

Trade 1:
Indiana moves on from Dipo and Turner, Houston takes a chance on an expiring Dipo rehabbing his value and they take a chance on being able to fix Turner. Indiana adds multiple 1st round picks, and builds around Harden, Brogdon and Sabonis.

Trade 2:
Houston gets Hayward’s expiring, and Jaylen Brown, who becomes their new franchise centerpiece to build around, while Boston goes all in on a championship squad of Kemba, Harden, Tatum, Smart and Tucker. They finally get over the hump. Boston adds several first round picks as well obviously.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Knicks Trade:
R.J. Barrett
Frank Ntilikina
Kevin Knox
Bobby Portis

Rockets Trade:
James Harden

The Rockets swipe all of the Knicks assets, the Knicks get their Melo so that they can be slightly above .500 again and not win anything. It's perfect

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Knicks Trade:
R.J. Barrett
Frank Ntilikina
Kevin Knox
Bobby Portis

Rockets Trade:
James Harden

The Rockets swipe all of the Knicks assets, the Knicks get their Melo so that they can be slightly above .500 again and not win anything. It's perfect
I thought about posting an lolKnicks trade but I couldn't think of anything that makes sense. Would the Rockets actually go for this without getting picks back? RJ Barrett is the only prospect there worth anything, and his ceiling is well below Harden today.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I think a Harden for Embiid type trade would make sense for both teams. The Rockets can later deal Westbrook and build around Embiid since they aren't winning with the current team, and the 76ers have a crowded frontcourt and need shooters

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
I don’t know salaries so sorry but something along the lines of

siakam
fvv sign and trade
First

harden

Houston gets younger building blocks and a culture change while Toronto tries a similar tactic as they did with kawhi and bring in a superstar for a shot at taking the next step again