Sim 5 S&U

Cloud

Staff member
I just always had a girlfriend that I already was friends with before dating so I don’t really have the conventional like bad first date meet up type of experience that a lot of people will have.

I’ve had plenty of times where we’d go out to eat, it wasn’t really like a date tho that’s just what couples do, and we’d get in a fight, so I guess that counts, one time in particular I ended up walking out of the restaurant and I walked home in the snow 5 miles

Kings

Ty
We didn't vibe well, didn't have much in common. It was just awkward. Also only lasted about an hour and she was on her phone for half of it.

BradS4President

Magicians
The girl showed up an hour late and by the time I got there I was a little tispy to actaully have a decent conversation... Good times Good times

notail

No bad dates as dated only three girls and two were fairly long relationships and on third in currently

Username

the best
Don’t have any awkward dates or anything like that but there’s been a time me and zariah went out and we couldn’t stop talking shit to each other lmao

G9.

Pistons GM
been on a lot of dates that consist of stuff i normally wouldn't do alone.

none of them were with anyone that made up for that fact.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
I had my wifey since I was like 17 so not really anything worth noting like that lol

NCツ

One of my first dates in HS the girl invited me to a group date with her friends and I went along. Turns out she invited her recent ex as well and it was really awk.

BeatsHaveADream

Indiana Pacers GM
went to prom at a dif school with a chick who had us go to the prom pics with her ex of like 3 weeks at his house

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
just getting around to this, no really bad ones, just a boring girl who just talked about partying at school the whole time

Nate

Staff member
There was a time I took this girl from another girl to her prom and she took me back to her house afterwards, thought I was going to get lucky, but she just showed me her baseball card collection and I went home.