Sim 5 S&U (S10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavsfan817

Staff member

For 3m: What player/team is the biggest surprise of the NBA season so far? Who is underperforming? Who is overperforming?​

Panic!

Over: Cavaliers - This is not sustainable but their 3 big lineup is working so far.

Under: Spurs - If I remember correctly, all their losses so far were close games. They'll figure it out.

NCツ

Miles Bridges 25 ppg #2 option is biggest surprise

UnderPerforming: Suns. 1-3, just lost to the kings at the buzzer.

Over: Washington Wizards. 3-1, not gonna sustain it

mngopher35

I think Nets have been a bit surprising given the expectations

Underperforming is Harden to me. He has had a really rough start for a top level player

Wizards seem to be overperforming

Cloud

Staff member
I mean it has to be Miles Bridges averaging 26 and 8 like what even is that

Kind of a boring answer but I don’t see how it isn’t Harden, didn’t think the rule change would shatter his entire existence and make him just another guy

There’s basically 0 chance Washington is capable of sustaining this level of play (4-1). They’ve beat some good teams too but I don’t see that being a playoff team in general much less a top 4 seed

notail

Nets have to be underperforming given two MVP caliber players like KD and Harden on the same team

Given no star other than Beal, Wizards are having a nice start to their season. I see them as a 44-38 type of record team by the end of the season

Curry

Administrator
Administrator
I mean sadly because everyone is saying it and it’s boring is Miles Bridges. Simply put, he’s hooping and so is the team.

underperforming: Kyrie Irving. I was expecting a better off court performance than this. I need Jan 6th rallies, anti-vax statements, political campaigns etc so far he’s just been on IG live. Not enough for me.

panda

Buy a ticket, take the ride
Uh I don't really pay a ton of attention league wide these days so for the Wolves..

Over: Ant. The kid is an animal and despite the fact that I expected him to come out looking good, his ability to get his own shot and get a bucket is further ahead than I thought it was going to be.

Under: DLo. Despite his pop off game he started the season playing like a sack of shit and I truly hope the worst is behind him. It's prob the worst he's played since his Lakers days.

Kings

Ty
Definitely miles bridges. He’s been elite so far, did not see this coming. Really like his game

as far as underperforming I’ll give a biased answer of DeAaron Fox. He’s been awful to start the season.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Celtics Edition:

Over: Robert Williams. Believe he leads the league is blocks at the moment. Knew once he got more PT he’d shine.

Under: Smart. Looks awful as the PG. Should go to the bench and start Dennis.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The most surprising start probably has to be the Bulls. I think the expectation was that they'd be a playoff team this year with all of their off-season moves, but it has translated into success quicker than I would've thought. DeMar is such an underrated player in the league.

The team underperforming is the Suns. Going from a finals appearance to a 1-3 start is not ideal. They still have the guys to be a contender in the West this year, I imagine they'll pick it up.

The team overperforming is the Warriors so far. Curry is just going crazy right now, it's not sustainable, the team isn't that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.