Sim 4

Kings

Ty
I don't like how he plays, but I blame the officials more than Harden. He's just taking advantage of how the game Is called.

monta8curry

Hell fucking no bruh. As a Warriors fan especially, having to face him every year and his travelling/flopping/arm hooking bullshit, I hate watching him play. I will admit he is unguardable already with his skill and ability to get wherever he wants, but his constant bending the rules is terrible

Greeme

No but I would be if he was a net. He pushes the limits and gets the calls. Not his fault the refs give him the calls.

BradS4President

Magicians
great offensive player very smart sucks at defense. hasnt changed for a few years. he likes to travel
Sort of a fan cause im a lefty

Cheddar

I wouldn’t say I’m a fan but I respect his game. The league allows him to stretch the rules somewhat, so he innovates. Have to acknowledge that, plus he can flat out score.

Catdude

Not really a fan but I'm not against him. I don't really like Houston so I def root against him. But I respect his abilities on the court; dude is just insane.

notail

I'm not a Rockets fan, but I do like watching them cuz of Harden. I don't think there's any other player who can perform offensively like him in the league. Rockets are competing solely because of him

Cloud

Staff member
He’s one of the most prolific offensive forces in the history of the game, and some of his moves are iconic, such as the step back. People get pissed off with how many fouls he draws but if your favorite player could do it too, you’d be eating it up. Would I say he’s one of my favorite players ? No not necessarily, but he’s a force.

Emac

I would not say I’m a fan of James Harden but he is one of the offensive greats in NBA history. If he was on the Blazers I would be a fan.

AiRuPtHeRe™

I like him. When was the last time we saw a guy like him? He can get to the line, pull up with the 2. Cross you up. Sure his defense is annoying buts he’s the type of guy you love to have on your team and hate to play against.

LukaSZN

He's better than I give him credit for, he's every bit the pain in the ass people claim he is to watch.

NCツ

Yes, he is a once in a generation scorer. Belichik like in finding ways to use the rules to your advantage....I'd flop too

Nate

Staff member
How aren't you a fan of a man who gets buckets?