Sim 4 (S6)

Nate

Staff member
What is your go to takeout meal and why?

$3 mill

Snypes89

Lemon pepper chicken with lemon pepper fries form Da Catch( local restaurant) it’s the shit and the 6 piece is easily 2 meals worth

Reactions: G9.

Kings

Ty
Taco truck asada burritos or if I’m really lazy Taco Bell lol. Right by the pad

Reactions: G9.

BradS4President

Magicians
From a fast food place; probably a chipolte burrito
From a restaurant perspective, I am a big Thai fan. Green Curry with pork or duck and white rice with a spring roll is always a go-to

brooks

Thunder
I’m gunna blend delivery in with this cause it makes sense. The answer is Indian Food. Tikka Masala plus some Korma. Garlic Naan.

Last edited:

Foreman

Fast food wise, a chipotle burrito always hits the spot.

Restaurant wise, usually depends what we're in the mood for. Most recent was Texas Roadhouse so their herb crusted chicken with a side salad and a loaded sweet potato is my go to there.

leflop

4 for 4.44 wendy's bag, upgrade fries and drink to max size, or taco bell cravings box upgrade to large baha blast

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Don’t do takeout much prob chik fil a original with waffle fries and an iced tea

Just Swaggy

I’m the kind of guy where I will go order randomly on the menu, because it’s fun. You never know what you’re gonna get and you might like it. Not always, but sometimes.

I don’t know probably Chipotle I guess. Anything chicken is second. Third is pizza.

The wendys biggie bag is clutch if you want to save money and still fill your belly.

Nate

Staff member
If available a Chipotle bowl is pretty standard. I don't have that around here so most often it's boneless wings and loaded french fries.