Sim 4 (S5)

Nate

Staff member
How would you rate the start of the season for your favorite NBA team and why? If you were the GM, what would you change to improve the team?

$3 Mill

Snypes89

Bulls a C I guess. Need to trade LaVine. Coby has shown some promise, but Bulls are what they have been for a long time. Stuck in the middle going nowhere

Just Swaggy

Bulls started out awful in my opinion. I would give them an F, but after a few weeks it was a B-. They lost to the Pistons and they were just playing terribly. Than, Lavine gets hurt and a certain emerging star made its way on the court in Coby White. They have bounced back better than I imagined and glad they have. Hopefully they can win 4 in a row soon with Lavine back and maybe make some trades before All Star break.

The only change I would make is trade Zach Lavine for some win now pieces I agree with just staying the course to winning. No one wants a Pistons situation. Tanking ain’t the way. Therefore, we have to move Lavine everyone else can stay.

Xxplayerxx23

B+ slow start. Really like the way McBride has played since the trade. OG is a good fit will Miss Iq but if McBride plays like this it’ll be fine. Think they need one more big piece and we can win it all

BradS4President

Magicians
A. The Celtics are firing on all cylinders. However, depth will always be a question for the Celtics. Think adding another wing would be ideal

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
A-.
Only reason it’s not an A is they could be even better, skies the limit. They are off to a great start though.

I wouldn’t mind adding another ball handler or big or something minor but wouldn’t want to change a ton really

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
B. I was ok moving off RJ. Losing IQ hurts but OG has looked good and fits a need. They need to be able to extend him for it to be worth it though.

Cloud

Staff member
C- for the Bulls

They’ve played well over the past couple of months and Coby White has broken out into an All-Star caliber guard as the primary driver for success. Dalen is at least playable now, and Pat is becoming a pretty nice player as well.

Ball movement is better as a team, shooting is much improved, defense is solid, finding ways to close out some games. Not a good team but better than they were, with some things to hang out hats on and feel good about. Need to make a couple trades and go young.

brooks

Thunder
Wolves fan.

Genuinely - A+. Holding onto the 1 seed in the west for such a prolonged period of time has been awesome. Excellent defense and still winning games as they worked through a nasty stretch of games. Think they have 3rd easiest schedule remaining which is encouraging.

but - they need a backup lead guard and more shooting. The shooting will kill them in the playoffs. And they need Jaden to get back on track.

Nate

Staff member
Hawks fan.

Would be a D for me. Currently 7 games under .500 through the first 39 games of the season is not going to cut it. Now Dejounte Murray is essentially out the door and they'll essentially reset.

Swope

Staff member
76ers

Grade A

dealt with the harden debacle and have been playing very well. Hopefully add another piece for a run this year. We’ll see tho, they seem focused on having lots of cap in offseason