Sim 4 (S33)

Swope

Staff member
If you got to pick any team in any sport to win a championship next, who would it be and why?

claim $4m for participating

Last edited:

Cloud

Staff member
You guys all see it. Swope is openly rigging injuries against the Magic to try and proke and prod me into a meltdown. Terry Taylor was brought up by me in the chat today as being deserved for an All-Star spot (which he got, mind you) and he magically (pun intended) ruptures his achillies. He always fucking does this to Orlando.

Foreman

Hometown Team: Lions winning the Super Bowl. Haven't even seen a playoff win in my lifetime, which would make this even better.

Out of Market Team: Nuggets. I want to see Jokic get one and want to watch him dominate in the finals

Panic!

Boston Celtics. The West is a bit messy this year. Winner will come from the East. With shortened rotations in the playoffs, it's the Celtics 7 man rotation that will win because they can choose not to rely on their depth unlike other teams. I do not trust the 76ers and Bucks 6th and 7th men

LukaSZN

Cowboys because I like them more than any other team.

is like to see the Denver Nuggets win so we can see race wars brew between Kendrick Perkins and JJ Redick when Hakeem/Jokic is discussed

Catdude

You know what, I’m gonna say the Knicks. They haven’t won a ship since the 1970s and since I live in Manhattan I think it would be incredible to watch them win up close.

Cloud

Staff member
Aztecs winning the natty, seen the program from its very lowest when you had to give away tickets for free to have fans in the stand, to a national powerhouse now with the 3rd most wins in the country over the past decade. Know the coaching staff since I was a little kid, it’s just different

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Knicks for sure. Giants are my favorite team in sports but the Knicks have been bad almost my entire life and having them actually win one would be electric

brooks

Thunder
Vikings without a doubt. Reasons should be pretty obvious, but if you’ve been under a rock since 1991, Minnesota sports hasn’t done too well!!

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The UMass Lowell Riverhawks winning march madness would be incredible. I've seen everything else so might as well go for this. The college basketball world would be upside down.

Nate

Staff member
USMNT winning the World Cup. Would be insane. Super improbable and will never happen in my lifetime, maybe even ever, so might as well pick them here.

Kings

Ty
Without a doubt the kings. I’ve literally only watched one playoff series my entire life, and that was against the Tim Duncan spurs lol. They are so electric now with one of the best offenses and a deep bench. Would be fun to light the beam

Swope

Staff member
I probably would have said the Flyers winning the cup but so turned off by their organization at this point.

I think I’d just roll with another Eagles Super Bowl.