Swope

Staff member
For $3M, list your picks for:

League MVP:
DPOY:
ROY
6th MOY:
Most Improved:

**Not a guess at what FBB will pick, but list who you think is deserving.

Foreman

League MVP: KAT
DPOY: Evan Mobley
ROY: Walker Kessler - probably won't have enough games to qualify, but he's the clear best rookie
6th MOY: Emmanuel Mudiay
Most Improved: Evan Mobley - He's upped his blocks by 1BPG along with upping his scoring and rebounding from last season, and is scoring at a more efficient rate.

Last edited:

Xxplayerxx23

League mvp Steph curry. Would be nowhere near the top (although hardings great so still probably a playoff team but damn we suck)
ROY Bronny James playing all year I think he’ll have the stats for it . Kessler won’t play enough
DPOY Evan Mobley second in blocks, think his defense is as elite as anybody
6th man Zubac- he probably won’t win it but he’s been steady over a block a game 8 and change and almost 10 boards off the bench
Most Improved I’m gonna homer up and go harding. He was hurt so he was better than 19 a game but to jump to 30 is wild at SG.

Last edited:
Reactions: G9.

Swope

Staff member

- Has to be KAT here. He’s been surrounded by waiver guys and cast offs, yet has turned this franchise around in one season. Elite numbers to go with it.

DPOY: Kristaps Porzingis

- You can argue that I’m biased here, and maybe you’re right. I can’t dig through all the box scores and truly evaluate a players defensive worth. What I can evaluate is the elite rim protection that KP provides. League leader in blocks (3.9) while adding a steal per game to boot.

ROY: Walker Kessler

- Only 15 games under his belt as he spent the first half of the season in the D-League, but he is the real deal. Huge numbers in production and even managed to lead this team to their first win upon his arrival. Splits look rough as a number one option on a team with few other choices, but his turnovers are more than manageable at this point in his career

6th MOY: Chris Gradnigo

- Another perhaps biased choice, but yet another tough award to evaluate without a ton of direct information. Point blank, the Rockets are 27-2 since Grads has arrived. That’s 2013 Nick Foles numbers (27 TD/2 INT)! He does a little bit of everything at the backup 3/4 spots and is extremely efficient inside the 3 Pt Line. Huge addition!

Most Improved: Payton Pritchard

- This one is tough, which is why I added it to the question late. I was originally leaning Trae Young, and also could have easily went Harding or Herro, but PP had been unleashed. PP is benefitting just like Harding and Trae from actually being given the keys to the franchise. His numbers are crazy good and seems like he learned quite a bit from his former teammate, Marko Guduric. Can’t go wrong with many answers for this one.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Mvp: kat is obvious for me. What a shit roster he is surrounded with again, but still doing his thing and giving nets a chance.

Roty: kessler is absurd for a rookie. Even with half season id give it to him.

6moty - Thomas Klepeisz. Weapon off the bench on both sides of the floor.

most improved - mobley, made the leap from good prospect guy to elite big in 1 year

Hooper

League MVP: Steph Curry - It's just obviously going to be Steph
DPOY: Porzingis. Guy doubled his bpg in 2 seasons lol
ROY Walker Kessler - Another one that isnt even close, he's having a huge year.
6th MOY: Scott Eatherton. Pretty sure Hank just benches his best player for whatever reason
Jerrick Harding - he wasnt always elite but he keeps getting better with no pot. them boys in houston are all on roids since frank gave gary harris the juice way back when

Cloud

Staff member
League MVP: Karl Anthony-Towns
DPOY: Evan Mobley
6th MOY: Emmanuel Mudiay
Most Improved: I think it’s also Evan Mobley

notail

6th MOY: Ivan Zubac
Most Improved: Evan Mobley

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
MVP: Steph
DPOY: KAT
ROY: Bronny James
6th man: Gradnigo
Most improved: Jerrick Harding

brooks

Thunder
DPOY: Porzingus
6th MOY: Scott Eatherton
Most Improved: Jerrick Harding

CLB3

League MVP: Tyler Herro
DPOY: KAT

BleedGreenT

ROY: Cade Cunningham
Most Improved: DJ Wagner

Reactions: G9.

LukaSZN

DPOY: Kristaps, lowkey look at Jokic
ROY: Kessler but in my heart it’s Green
6th MOY: Klep
Most Improved: I don’t think I’d trade Mobley for anything and I didn’t think of him like that last year

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
League MVP: Luka Doncic, the MVP should be the best player on the best team
DPOY: Karl-Anthony Towns, A+ defender and one of the blocking leaders
ROY: Cade Cunningham, putting up great numbers on a not god awful team
6th MOY: June Mar Fajardo, averaging nearly a double double off the bench
Most Improved: Payton Pritchard, improved across the board, could argue he's elite now

Panic!

League MVP: Karl Anthony Towns
DPOY: Karl Anthony Towns
ROY: Bronny James
6th MOY: Josh Gidey