Sim 4 (S26)

Swope

Staff member
For $3M, name two active BSL players you’d love to have on your team and why.

Neither can be on their rookie deal and neither can have been an All-Star, All-Defense, All-NBA etc. (Only honor they can have had is all-rookie.)

The Godfather

Cody Zeller .. Brings that BPG/Reb combination a championship team needs at Big!

De'Aron Fox.. upgrades my PG to the next level and allows BJ to be the leagues best #2 PG

Foreman

1. Derrick Rose - Has consistently performed his whole career and is still only 32 so he should have at least a couple more seasons of peak performance.

2. De'Aaron Fox - He might not meet the qualifications soon, but he's one of the top PGs in the league and is still young and possibly not even in his prime yet.

CLB3

Greg Monroe- Great all-around big man with elite rebounding

De'Aaron Fox- Pretty self explanatory, he's about to be one of the best players in the league.

HM: Marc Gasol- One of the few shot blockers in the league

Catdude

I'll give 3:

1. Zeller: Perfect FBB big man. He boards and defends the post well, isn't a TO or FT% liability.
2. Vesely: I like him less than Zeller, but he scores a bit more and boards just as well. Just not a shot blocker and his FT% leaves much to be desired.
3. De'Aaron Fox: I don't really need another PG, but him and Maxey together in the backcourt would be pretty nasty

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
1. Fox is obvious. He should be elite elite soon if not already.

2. Devin Booker. Great all around player. Sniper. Great contract.

AiRuPtHeRe™

1. Cody Zeller would give us a nice boost to our front court with his rebounding and shot blocking abilities. Would be an upgrade over John Collins and fit nicely next to Sullinger.

2. DeAngelo Russell elite defender. Would be a nice trio with Klep/LaVine.

Klep - Russell - Budinger - Sullinger - Zeller
Shamet - LaVine - Gordon - Collins - Porzingis

Hooper

Devin Booker: The contract and scoring would provide us with 4 more years of sustainability. I tried to get him for awhile but never could. Kyrie / Book with Ayton in the front court would cook until Kyrie was entering his mid 30s.

Jan Vesely: We have the best defense in the league without any shot blocking, so really could just use some more decent scoring and rebounding. Ayton / Oden / Jan would just dominate teams

SoftLettuce

De'Aaron Fox - Next elite guard. Already locked down on his first max contract. Next TC he probably gonna pop.
Marc Gasol - Bring my prodigal sonn and first ever BSL draft pick home for some shot blocking and rebounding help yes!

Xxplayerxx23

Greg Monroe- really solid big. Surprised to see he never made anything
Dbook. Same as klay but without the defense a guy that can score.

Last edited:

Cloud

Staff member
Vonleh- could use his boards/defense.
Klay thompson-could really use a guy that can do it all like he can score/defend. Would be a nice player to have
Vonleh on rookie contract and Klay has made an all league and all star team, supposed to pick guys who aren’t on rookie deals and haven’t made any ASG or League Teams

Cloud

Staff member
Klep:

Great defense and shooting, good play maker and ball handler, he would be a great running mate for Klay, would make such a natural pairing in a hyper efficient 3 and D run and gun system

Steven Adams:

Blocks shots and rebounds, averages a double double, he actually is basically Cody Zeller who everyone keeps answering except for the fact that Adams makes $10M less on an expiring deal so I’d prefer to pivot and go that route personally, as opposed to paying $10M++ annually on a 5 year deal

BradS4President

Magicians
Greg Monroe - Elite defender and Rebounder. Would anchor the frontcourt. I severely lack rebounding and defense there and would make an immediate impact next to Jason Thompson.

D'Angelo Russell - Would be an elite defensive backcourt mate with Victor Oladipo while being an elite distributor that can get the ball inside to my bigs. Only 24 years old

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I'd pick Fox/Booker if I could, but since I can't...

Chris Gradnigo - He can shoot, rebounding, block shots, and play the 3 or the 4. I'd probably roll with him as my starting PF and we'd be a much better shooting team

Greg Monroe - He's on a pretty expensive contract, but he's a great defensive and rebounding big, and that's always useful to have

LukaSZN

I’d love Beasley back. Love that guy. Scott wants too much though.

Fox the other answer. It’s obvious but he’s probably still best guess at next outlier ridiculous PG

Username

the best
Chase Budinger - been a B+ A- scorer for a while now, below average defense. Also never been an all star

De’Aaron Fox - obvious choice here. He’s an elite talent, he’s starting to become an offensive force to compliment his elite defense.

HM: Lillard, Booker

Last edited: