Sim 4 (S22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For $3.0M:

Who was the least deserving Eastern Conference All-Star and why?
Who should have have selected instead of them?

Who was the least deserving Western Conference All-Star and why?
Who should have been selected instead of them?

Hooper

Swaggy P least deserving in the east. That'll be Jamal's spot moving forward. Maybe Jamal and Tatum's depending on the position changes we do.

In the west, probably Kevin Martin. Don't even know what team he is on. Not sure who I would replace him with. Probably just bring Kobe back and let him get some shots up

Edit:

East: Blatche replaced by Dwight
West: Kevin Martin replaced by Bogdanovic.

This is a police state.

Last edited:

SoftLettuce

East: Replace Brandon Roy with KAT. KAT almost at 24&10 a game and he dragging us to W's

West: Replace Kevin Martin with Paul George. PG better scorer and on the glass. Probs better on D too.

Xxplayerxx23

Swaggy P least deserving in the east. That'll be Jamal's spot moving forward. Maybe Jamal and Tatum's depending on the position changes we do.

In the west, probably Kevin Martin. Don't even know what team he is on. Not sure who I would replace him with. Probably just bring Kobe back and let him get some shots up
That doesn’t answer the question lmao

Panic!

Who was the least deserving Eastern Conference All-Star and why? Nick Young can't do anything aside from score/
Who should have have selected instead of them? Jayson Tatum averages more points rebounds assists

Who was the least deserving Western Conference All-Star and why? Yao Ming because he is old
Who should have been selected instead of them? Jan Vesely because he is younger

Xxplayerxx23

Who was the least deserving Eastern Conference All-Star and why? Nick Young can't do anything aside from score/
Who should have have selected instead of them? Jayson Tatum averages more points rebounds assists

Who was the least deserving Western Conference All-Star and why? Yao Ming because he is old
Who should have been selected instead of them? Jan Vesely because he is younger
Bro so lucky I don’t decide who gets paid for these sim answers

Username

the best
In the East, Swaggy P the least deserving because the lack of defense. Really though I’d swap Brook Lopez with Dwight Howard. He got snubbed for sure. East is so loaded though you can’t really say anybody was undeserving.

In the west I’d say least deserving is JR Smith. He’s playing out of position to boost his stats and he’s not that good, but I don’t see anyone else listed as SG I’d take over him except maybe Bojan Bogdanovic. Super weak conference for players listed as SG.

brooks

Thunder
There needs to be a different route to claim money for sims. This is just mindless shit that doesn’t matter.

CLB3

Eastern Conference: Definitely Nick Young. He's a good player, but he's really just a scorer. Bad defender and not a great playmaker. Dwight Howard* should've been selected.

Western Conference: No idea how Ekpe Udoh made the All star team. He make's Nick Young look super deserving. He's just middle of road big. He obviously is not an all star. This is a super weak position, but Jan Vesely should've been selected.

Last edited:

Username

the best
Eastern Conference: Definitely Nick Young. He's a good player, but he's really just a scorer. Bad defender and not a great playmaker. Brandon Roy should've been selected.

Western Conference: No idea how Ekpe Udoh made the All star team. He make's Nick Young look super deserving. He's just middle of road big. He obviously is not an all star. This is a super weak position, but Jan Vesely should've been selected.
Brandon was selected

Xxplayerxx23

East nobody. It’s loaded everyone’s great. Dwight was the biggest snug by far

west the entire west team stinks. Ill go udoh and one of the east superstars that got robbed should have made it lol but in seriousness I guess Sherrll
Shoulda made it over most of that garbage team

Last edited:

brooks

Thunder
Eastern Conference: Dwight not making the Allstar game is ludicrous. Blatche makes the most sense to be booted and being the least deserving.

Western Conference: Kevin Love has no business being in that damn game. Replace him with Millsap probably.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
The entire west should have not made it and they should have just made a second East all star team. Would prob be a few underserving selections on the East’s second team, but less than there is on the west team currently

Swope

Staff member
Not quite sure why everyone is saying PG should have made it out West when he was the starting SF. Shows this is just a copycat discussion…

In which case, Dwight snubbed out East. Would be cool to look at it how the current NBA does and not as position oriented. I don’t even have to look at his stats to know Blatche should be out as a big in the East for Dwight.

Sticking with the idea that guards are guards, I’d have made sure Keshun Sherrill made the ASG over Kevin Martin. Sherrill is having a monster season on a winning team. Martin is having a fine season as well but he’s doing less on a much shittier team.

NCツ

L-EAST deserving: Anthony Davis, still having pot does not = All star worthy, Dwight should have been in over him. AD also almost had more fouls than points in the ASG, and didnt grab a single rebound #soft

Least Deserving in the might WEST - Kevin Martin, he is just putting up empty stats on the 2nd worst team in the division. The great TALOR BATTLE got snubbed, he at least has had a winning record every season of his career. Beats probz shoulda moved Keshun Sherrill to SG before the sim as well, another HUGE snub right there

notail

East: Dwight with 19/14/1/2 should have made ASG over Blatche imo.

West: Kevin Love with 13/10seems pretty lackluster for an ASG big. I think Marvin Williams would have been a better pick

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
East: Dwight not making it is a huge snub, I’d take him over Lopez or Blatche. Or even AD tbh. Nick Young is also probably not a top 10 player in the east, but that makes some sense given SG scarcity. I’d prefer having a 3rd PG instead of him though, like Dame or Deron.

West: Half the team sucks. Worst offenders are probably KMart, Udoh, Love in that order. I’d replace KMart with Sherill even though I know they don’t play the same position

The Godfather

Dwight should have made the East ..terrific season and Big..
Nick Young empty scoring stats are just that empty no way he should have made it

In the West....KMart feels like a non AS selected to the game.. so many directions here for a deserving player.
Sherrill got hosed .. he 💯 deserved to be an AS

Status
Not open for further replies.