Sim 4, S15

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukaSZN

For 1.5 million, which team is going to be the most successful over the next five seasons and why?

For 1.5 million, which team is going to be least successful over the next five seasons and why?

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Celtics! We are still built to win in the playoffs imo and have another 2-3 really legit cracks at it with proven stars. Just need to fine tune the role players which I feel we have a good mesh on the roster already.

Raptors feel like they are stuck right now, and not even really in the middle. They are kind of a peg below a playoff team and in a super deep conference. They need to pick a direction and move that way. I think they could cash in on some youth and build a formidable team or sell of and get a bunch of picks, but they don’t seem really antsy to do either.

Hooper

Successful: Heat. Projecting here but they have the most ridiculous war chest of assets in the league and it's only going to continue to grow. They can basically trade for the next 2-3 stars that become available and still have picks to spare. Utterly ridiculous

Least successful: Hawks. Can't have all your picks traded for the next 6 years and still only be fighting with my bum ass team for the 8 seed. Probably the single worst place you can be: no hope at a title, no way to build a title contender, and no picks to tear it down and tank. Player bottom 5

The Godfather

Houston - too good..and young enough to do it

Hawks least - never seen Greg win anything and he talks a lot but his teams don't do anything.. is this Season 15 of the rebuild??? Like his favorite dude likes to say Come on Man!

SoftLettuce

Successful: Mavs. Hard to think Bron won't be winning a ton in the coming years, if they put good pieces around him.

Least: Pistons :(. Monta Ellis trade was remarkably stupid tbh. Vuc looks solid though.

Username

the best
Most successful - Probably the Bullets, very young and very good core with Curry/Gay/Horford

Least successful - Nuggets. Cause I own his 2012 I’d like to see them succy succ for a lil bit.

NCツ

Most successful - Probably the Bullets, very young and very good core with Curry/Gay/Horford

Least successful - Nuggets. Cause I own his 2012 I’d like to see them succy succ for a lil bit.
horford !?!?!?

Xxplayerxx23

Houston - too good..and young enough to do it

Hawks least - never seen Greg win anything and he talks a lot but his teams don't do anything.. is this Season 15 of the rebuild??? Like his favorite dude likes to say Come on Man!
My favorite dude what???? Imagine going all in and not having any young talent on your team to be a 5 seed oof tough scene

Xxplayerxx23

Fired for not paying attention. Horford is a member of the suns.

Xxplayerxx23

Most successful is gonna be Orlando. Having melo/Baron/RudyF to build around. Good chance they win a ring or two and are great for years

least. Gonna have to go with pistons, not really sure the direction.HM bucks because he’s a trash gm and won’t draft good.

hokeyrules

Most Successful - Orlando - Cloud does Cloud things and it usually works. May not always win the big game, but he is there.

Least Successful - Raptors - Because I am trash at this game.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Most successful: The Bullets, because Curry will be entering his prime and Gay will be in the midst of it. That could end up being the best duo in the league. Don't love their third piece options right now but I'm sure they'll figure it out.

Least successful: The Timberwolves!!! They hung onto Nash and Garnett too long, and aren't going to get a return on either. They're both going to retire and QRich will be left to fend for himself on a 20 win team.

Panic!

Successful - grizzlies - because of kemba and panic.

least - Hawks - because of xxplayerxx23 and he is fat. Also, based on age of his players, he'll tank by then.

NCツ

Most successful: The Bullets, because Curry will be entering his prime and Gay will be in the midst of it. That could end up being the best duo in the league. Don't love their third piece options right now but I'm sure they'll figure it out.

Least successful: The Timberwolves!!! They hung onto Nash and Garnett too long, and aren't going to get a return on either. They're both going to retire and QRich will be left to fend for himself on a 20 win team.
just gonna prove you don’t have to “sell at the right time” 📝

brooks

Thunder
Most Successful: hard to go against Curry in thr future, so I'll go bullets as well.

Least successful: think its all downhill from here for the Nuggets. Curious to see how they approach this offseason.

BradS4President

Magicians
Most Successful: If the Rockets can keep the current roster shape, then I think they can win 2-3 championships over the next five seasons. If not then you have to say the Bullets are set up nicely with Curry, Gay, and their roster makeup is solid.

Least Successful: Nuggets. Not sure if he has his picks and going to be relying on Boozer and Williams to make the playoffs.

notail

Most successful: Rockets vs Magic given their solid core of players. I'd say I give the edge to Rockets given they have arguably the 2 of the top 5 players on file on their team.

Least Successful: they don't have a star at the moment while also trading few of their firsts away

LukaSZN

Most successful: Rockets vs Magic given their solid core of players. I'd say I give the edge to Rockets given they have arguably the 2 of the top 5 players on file on their team.

Least Successful: they don't have a star at the moment while also trading few of their firsts away
Who?

LukaSZN

Most successful: Me because it’s my ninja way. Also what Donkey said made me blush. But I honestly think if Panda was more active the answer would be Rockets. (Not finding youth for Carter/Terry gonna hurt them on the back end of this Q.)

Least successful: Hokey is just here, man. The fuck he be doing.

Eberlicious

Suns are in the best spot and it isn’t close. Elite foundation piece in Horford, multiple blue chip specs, futures. We are sitting pretty.

raptors or Mavs are in the worst spot mostly because they don’t do anything

Status
Not open for further replies.