Sim 4 (S1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For $3.0M, who was the biggest All-Star snub in each conference and why?

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Luka and Fox

luka got penalized for playing sg since there are sgs playing pg that will always take those slots

fox is playing at an all star level on one of the top teams in the conference

Kings

Ty
Nurkic over Jokic easy. FBB must’ve thought he missed too many games or some bullshit.

homer pick out the west is definitely Fox for me. Has been the engine to our vehicle.

cavsfan817

Staff member
Jokic in the East and Hali in the West. Jokic is feasting as a non-option and has been putting up MVP numbers on the top team in the East. Haliburton has either been a non-option or 2nd/3rd all season and is absolutely the best tablesetter in the league. He's doing it on both ends too.

brooks

Thunder
Jokic is the clear answer, he should walk into the team. Being a non option is likely hurting a bit, but the output is there.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Jokic is super obvious, top 3 player on the file

Hali makes sense too, but to name someone different - Steph has also been great

Cloud

Staff member
I mean Jokic was injured for the All-Star game so he couldn’t play…

My pick is Luka Doncic, CJ McCollum made it over him cuz he’s playing PG at SG and got a bunch of assists, Luka got robbed

hokeyrules

Jokic in the east and Hali in the west. Obviously injuries make it so he likely cant be named, but still, top player in the league. Hali has been crushing it out west so it is unfortunate

Username

the best
East Kyrie Irving, mostly because of the sgs playing pg

edit: its repetitive but luka is def the biggest snub lol

West I’ll go DeAaron Fox, his team stands on top of the west but there’s just so many good PGs and sgs playing pg in the west as well

Last edited:

notail

Luka on the cavs not being on ASG with 25/7/5 is probably the one that stands out to me as he is playing SG. Jokic and Siakim are also couple that I'd like to throw in there as HMs.

I'll go with Curry given his efficient scoring, but as most have said there are so many good PGs that I'm not surprised

Xxplayerxx23

Lmao the amount of copying is just insane. Yeah it’s Luka and I’ll go homer fvv. We prob have to find a new way to earn cash cuz everyone just bs this shit lol guess it don’t really matter

BradS4President

Magicians
In the East, Devin Booker feels like he was snub from the all star game from the Wizards. felt like he should have had a spot over CJ McCollum.

I think that Steph Curry should have made it over FVV. Steph along with Demar have led the Jazz to a respectable record

cavsfan817

Staff member
Lmao the amount of copying is just insane. Yeah it’s Luka and I’ll go homer fvv. We prob have to find a new way to earn cash cuz everyone just bs this shit lol guess it don’t really matter
Just make it so that everyone DMs their responses and they get posted the next day all at once in the thread. Gives a cutoff too so people can’t just shitpost last minute for cash

Snypes89

East I’ll go with Tobias Harris or Kyrie. Didn’t want to give the obvious same answers for guys but I feel both of them should have been on the team. Mad I didn’t go after Tobias in the draft

West I’ll say Jimmy buckets Butler. 22/7 and on a top team feel like he should have gotten in

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Luka was a massive snub in the East. He's a triple double threat and a top ten scorer.

In the West I'll go Jimmy Butler. His stats aren't necessarily as flashy as some other people because he has a way better team, but he is easily a top ten player in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.