Sim 4 S&U

LukaSZN

For 3M, name the player CURRENTLY being used the poorest by their GM AND explain why.

NO TWO GMS CAN PICK THE SAME PLAYER.

Cloud

Staff member
Scotty Pippen.... wasting him at SG in favor of Ben “Ass” Simmons is beyond sacrilegious

Cheddar

Not really too poorly, but maybe Zion? Potentially slide Baldwin to SG and Zion at SF? Just something I would try personally, 15-10-2.4 BPG isn’t really underused.

Foreman

Think Dain Dainja should be starting. Have him starting C and Sabonis starting at PF. Feel like it would be a better choice to have their starting PF as of now come off the bench instead

AiRuPtHeRe™

I'm gonnna go with Yoeli Childs from the Heat. He's the best big on the Heat and hasn't been starting for them. Think he could be useful for the Heat with so more touches.

The Godfather

Zaire (Cavs) think he should be leading team in scoring and not being 3rd in that department he os by far the best player on Cavs

Kings

Ty
Gonna go with Harden for the spurs. Not a fan of him at PG with those turnovers and defense. He'd put up similar production at SG without the turnovers.

Emac

I guess I will go with Ben Simmons at PG. Just feel like Simmons would be best used as a versatile bench player or maybe a PF or SF. Especially when Scotty Pippen is being used at SG who is down -10 ppg from his rookie season as a result.

G9.

Pistons GM
Klay should get minute prio on Celtics if they're trying to win.

notail

Buddy Hield. He looks like he's backup atm but I think he should be the starting SG alongside Damian Lillard for a nice scoring backcourt in a outside offense

Greeme

Jahlil okafor.
Horrible fit for greeme but he should find a better fir
Doing well over 20/10 per 36

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Daniel Gafford.

Henny should try out an inside o with him and waters. See what he has to work with there. I think gafford could really pad stats well

LukaSZN

I'll say Wiseman and or Ayton. Neither even being an option for the Suns last sim really had me bugging when I input.

Jaylen Brown continues to be the most over-utilized player in the game lol

hokeyrules

Twolves with Nico Mannion. 11 ppg. Should definitely be higher than that, need to actually have a proper lineup. Yes I know they are open, but still good thing I have their pick.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Evan Mobley could be a nice double double with blocks threat on a contender but he’s stuck in Washington