Sim 3 S24

Eberlicious

For 6M. Fill the 7 All-Star Reserves for each conference. This is based on your opinion. Give a little blurb to a snub or sleeper pick you may have.

West Starters (From FBB):
Kemba
Bojan
Wilson Chandler
Al Horford
Al Jefferson

East Starters (From FBB):
Kyrie Irving
Jayson Tatum
Kawhi Leonard
Anthony Davis
Karl Anthony Towns

Last edited:

Hooper

Kemba
Bojan
Wilson Chandler
Al Horford
Al Jefferson

Reserves:

Delonte West
Marko Guduric
Derrick Rose
Zach Lavine
Joel Embiid
Jason Thompson
Matt Bonner

I think similar to Dirk getting an all star game invite when he was washed and clearly didn't deserve it, Bonner also deserves a career ASG award as he moves closer to retirement.

Kyrie Irving
Jayson Tatum
Kawhi Leonard
Anthony Davis
Karl Anthony Towns

Reserves:

Dame Lilliard
Cory Joseph
Carmelo Anthony
Paul George
Nikola Jokic
Deandre Ayton
Brook Lopez

I think Ayton is probably the least statistically impressive of the group, but I just think if the Suns are gonna get 5 all stars for their terrific record, the Bucks deserve more than 1 representative if they're going to knock on the door of a 70 win season. I was between him and Oden, but I think the elite rebounding stands out more than the additional couple of points.

Panic!

West Reserves:
PG: Marko Guduric
SG: Zach Lavine
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Joel Embiid
C: Seounghyun Lee - Averaging 16.5ppg in the second best team in the West. 1.3 TOpg is elite. Great splits at .480/.742/.365. Leads the Grizzlies in blocks.
WC: Delonte West
WC: Josh Harrellson

East Reserves:
PG: Damian Lilliard
SG: Brandon Roy
SF: Carmelo Anthony
PF: Andrew Bogut
C: Nikola Jokic
WC: Cory Joseph
WC: Jonas Valanciunas - Averaging 17 and 10 in a very balanced offense of the Magic. .473/.806/000 splits that are very efficient for a big man. Does not turn the ball over too much.

Catdude

West reserves:
Marko Guduric
Sebastian Telfair
Zach Lavine - He's my snub. Dude won the slam dunk contest last year and is putting up killer scoring numbers.
Delonte West
Jabari Parker
Jason Thompson
Joel Embiid

East reserves:
Damian Lillard
Corey Joseph
Brandon Roy
Angelo Caloiaro
Carmelo Anthony
Nikola Jokic
Andre Blanche** - Blanche was an all-star and all-league second team last year. Even though his stats have dipped a little, I think he's still gonna make the team.

The Godfather

West

Reserves
1. BRANDON JEFFERSON- PG.. quietly scoring 20 5 ppg.. 7.5 assists and 1.9 steals .Seems to be the forgotten PG in the league yet delivers from the 2nd option slot season after season.
2. Delonte West PG/SG
3 Kevin Love PF
4. Joel Embiid
5. KD
6 Telfair
7. Jason Thompson

Xxplayerxx23

east
Angelo- Elite 2 way efficient as any player in the league. Deserved to be an all star. Really carried the team with Steph out
Melo - Melos still a super elite scorer on a great team. He’s the #1 option and is still really efficient. Fbb doesn’t care for defense, even with his mediocre defense he really is as good as it comes at SF
Jokic- super high on him. He does a little bit of everything doesn’t turn it over, rebounds blocks shots scores efficiently as a non option. to me hes one of the best bigs in the league
Dame- On a struggling knick team but still an elite player. There are a lot of really good PGs but he’s up there 25/10.5 on great %s. Turned out to be a top 5ish Pg in the league
Corey Joseph another really good G, 25 and 9 no turnovers very efficient on a great team.
Dwight - one of the elite two way bigs in the league. His points are down to 13 but he’s still one of the best rebound and blockers in the league. %s up as a non option still one of the top 5-6 bigs in the league imo.
Brandon Roy -elite scorer on an underperforming team that has some scoring options, good %s. Always been a little underrated

West
Marko- goes without saying. One of the best guards on the file. Really dumb lol but yes hes obvious

Lavine he’s on a shitty team and a lot of turn overs but he’s got the stats to be here. Good %s good scorer. Not a PG more a SG so his stats should drop there but he’s being cheesed so his #s qualify

Joel embiid- one of the best two way players in the league. Does it all, good %s turns it over to much but still one of the best board guys and does it all

Jabari Parker- really good scorer /rebounder with no TOs. Good %s on an all world team. He’s got it all working for him.

al horford- double double 4 blocks a game, really solid big on a great team. Fbb loves their blocks and he prob deserves to be here

I’ll go little different. Romeo Travis on an average team but puts up some solid numbers on solid %s good boards little TOs. Not many good SFs.

sebsitan telifar. Double double on a top west team. I think he’s a little overrated but he’s one of the best players out west and belongs to be here

Username

the best
East reserves

Brook Lopez - still a good shot blocking rebounding big, very elite averaging 12/12/3 blocks

Nikola Jokic - passes well as well as scoring and defending.

Angelo - one of the more versatile small forwards in the league only compared to Kawhi and Evan Turner. Very valuable to a winning team

Cory Joseph - one of the better point guards now, elite scorer and facilitator averaging 25/9

Carmelo Anthony - Still the same elite scorer, probably 2nd best SF in the league. Slowed down on defense but hes a walking bucket.

Greg Oden - feel like he def deserves to be a reserve he’s one of the best bigs in the East. 18/11 great splits and above average defense in a league where bigs are a primo position.

Evan Turner - non option all year putting up 18/8
I’d say he’s one of the best small forwards in the league, let alone the East

BradS4President

Magicians
Kemba
Bojan
Wilson Chandler
Al Horford
Al Jefferson

Reserves:
Marko Guduric
Sebestian Telfair
Michael Beasley
Jason Thompson
Joel Embiid
Josh Harrelson
Zach Lavine - Snub.. Putting up great scoring numbers as one of the top options for the Warriors.Turnovers hurt him, and i couldn't put him on above Telfair and Guduric

Kyrie Irving
Jayson Tatum
Kawhi Leonard
Anthony Davis
Karl Anthony Towns

Reserves:
Cory Joseph
Damian Lillard
Paul George
Carmelo Anthony
Nikola Jokic
Dwight Howard
Greg Oden- Snub... I was between Oden and Howard for the last spot. I went with Howard who had better rebounding and blocks than Oden, even thoiugh both are putting up some of the better numbers as bigs this season

CLB3

Kemba
Bojan
Wilson Chandler
Al Horford
Al Jefferson

Reserves:
Marko Guduric
Jabari Parker
Joel Embiid
Zach Lavine
Jason Thompson
Delonte West
Sabastien Telfair

I think it was pretty close between Telfair and Rose, I like the efficiency of Telfair a bit more though. It was really tough between Jabari and Beasley, but Jabari barely edged him out.

Kyrie Irving
Jayson Tatum
Kawhi Leonard
Anthony Davis
Karl Anthony Towns

Greg Oden
Steph Curry
Carmelo Anthony
Jonas Valunciunas
Cory Joseph
Brook Lopez
Damian Lillard

I feel pretty good about the East reserves. Ayton wasn't quite good enough to overtake any of the bigs, but he'll be there soon enough. Marcus Denmon was close to sneaking his way in, with how he's carried a bad 76ers team, but there's too many good guards out East.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Kemba
Bojan
Wilson Chandler
Al Horford
Al Jefferson

Marko
Telfair
Lavine
Jabari
Harrelson
Thompson - Thompson has turned into a legit shot blocker and a decent rebounder, and is arguably the most important player on the kings
Embiid

Kyrie Irving
Jayson Tatum
Kawhi Leonard
Anthony Davis
Karl Anthony Towns

Dame - Knicks are having a tough year, but Dame is still elite and putting up great scoring/passing numbers on good %s
Joseph
Angelo
Melo
Brook
Jonas
Jokic

SoftLettuce

Kemba
Bojan
Wilson Chandler
Al Horford
Al Jefferson

Reserves:

Delonte West
Marko Guduric
Jason Thompson
Jabari Parker - Suns are absurd and Kemba is obviously Kemba, but Parker is such a fun piece and he's really good really early.
Joel Embiid
Michael Beasley - Pretty fun TC and season for Beasley. Went from being a good player who wasn't living up to his draft spot to an offensive beast.
Zach Lavine

Kyrie Irving
Jayson Tatum
Kawhi Leonard
Anthony Davis
Karl Anthony Towns

Reserves:

Brandon Roy
Paul George
DeAndre Ayton - Might be a year early here, but ayton is crazy good and should be an all star for many years to come.
Greg Oden
Dwight Howard
Carmelo Anthony
Damian Lillard - 24&10 in a big market like NY would be a big snub imo. Much to my detriment in Detroit, Dame might carry NY to a playoff spot. He should definitely be an all star.

notail

Kemba
Bojan
Wilson Chandler
Al Horford
Al Jefferson

Delonte West
Zach Lavine - 25/5/6 guy with A- A- scoring who took another step up with his last TC. think he'll be a sleeper for getting into the West reserve spot
Joel Embiid
Jason Thompson - 2017 All league third team player who's averaging 18/11/ with near 2 blocks on a efficient shooting for a big. he deserves reserve spot imo
Jabari Parker
Derrick Rose
Marcus Smart

Kyrie Irving
Jayson Tatum
Kawhi Leonard
Anthony Davis
Karl Anthony Towns

Cory Joseph - 25/5/9 on great splits who's actually scoring more than Kawhi while dishing out the ball as well. His A/TO ratio is also a nice plus.
Greg Oden
Carmelo Anthony
Brook Lopez - one of my favorite type of players and a rarity at that. top 2 defensive big imo who deserves a reserve spot
Damian Lillard
Paul George
Brandon Roy

Cloud

Staff member
Kemba Walker
Bojan Bogdanovic
Wilson Chandler
Al Horford
Al Jefferson

Reserves:
Joel Embiid
Marko Guduric
Michael Beasley
Zach Lavine
Jason Thompson - Quietly developed into one of the most well-rounded, productive bigs in the game, contributes everyehere on the floor. Really unsung hero who's arguably the most underrated guy in the league this iteration.
Delonte West
Derrick Rose

Kyrie Irving
Jayson Tatum
Kawhi Leonard
Anthony Davis
Karl Anthony Towns

Greg Oden
Chris Gradnigo
Carmelo Anthony
Jonas Valanciunas
Cory Joseph
Brook Lopez
Marcus Denmon - I'd give him the nod over a Dame type of guy because of the season he's had on a very mediocre looking 76ers team, he's really helped elevate their play

I feel pretty good about the East reserves. Ayton wasn't quite good enough to overtake any of the bigs, but he'll be there soon enough. Marcus