Sim 3 (S23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortsonBass

Upscale place (Nick and Sam’s) in Dallas recently for my birthday in January. Had a porterhouse medium rare, birthday cake, lobster Mac and cheese, and several other things. Jamal Adams was at the table next to us and Clippers coaching staff was at a table near us as well. Very cool experience!

Cloud

Staff member
It’s about to happen in about 2 hours. An immaculate pretzel bun burger with all of the accouterments, and a spicy caeser salad, topped off with some malort and IPAs

Foreman

Some of you may remember that extra greasy burger from back in the day, not my best meal but it was good.

Had a bison burger with seasoned tots and a beer flight down in Florida last year, everything about it was great

monta8curry

Real sushi in Japan. That shit was amazing. Fish fresh as fuck, and each one had like different flavors it was wild.

the_jon

Some restaurant in Quebec. I had Prime Rib. I generally dont eat steak but this was delicious.

NCツ

Went to a true mexican restaurant in El Paso, Texas before. Best pork tacos and meal ive ever had. So much amazing flavor

Username

the best
I’ve had lots of food in my life but a meal I love to order is a chimichanga acapulco it’s got steak, chicken, and shrimp in it.

mngopher35

Best meal I had was a restaurant I can't remember the name when me and buddies visited a friend a few years back. They had tons of different nice foods including tons of different meats. They just continually walked around with new trays and you picked whatever you wanted.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It was a duck dish at the Hofbrauhaus, a now closed restauarant. But it was incredible, I didn't know I liked German food either up until then.

G9.

Pistons GM
never been a foodie but love to eat

loved a million meals in my life. a good medium rare steak always hits though.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
This is such a hard question lol

I stayed at a resort in Mexico once with a bunch of all inclusive restaurants and there was a real Mexican food place there. That shit hit different then any Mexican I’ve had at home.

LukaSZN

I was at Disney's Epcot, in the Italian section. Can't remember which of the restaurants. And I love pasta so I was all over the map, didn't know what to get. End of getting lasagna because the guy recommended it and I figured you can't go wrong there. Holy fuck, man. So damn good

Status
Not open for further replies.