Sim 3 (S16)

Eberlicious

For 3M, Tell us what you are most excited about for March Madness. (Specific player to watch, a team, a rivalry in the bracket, maybe this year cinderella?) if you don't know much about college hoops this year you can instead tell us your favourite March Madness moment from the past.

Hooper

-Michigan gets in and gets a relatively favorable roll in a toss up game per Kenpom and the most overseeded team based on BPI
-Gonzaga, Duke, and Texas Tech could have all been final 4 picks for me in the right regions. Def my region of death this year
-MIDwest region is aptly named. That should be a wild one
-Murray State and San Fran first round looks like a banger
-My Cinderella this year would be Virginia Tech

brooks

Thunder
I’ve been loosely following because MN sucks terribly this year. However, I’m extremely excited to watch Chet blow up even more on the national stage. He’s insane.

Looking forward to the tournament ending so the focus can be back on real basketball. Favorite moment was watching Hayward miss the half court shot that would’ve won Butler the natty over Duke

Reactions: G9.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
tbh I don't follow college ball very closely. But I love making brackets so I'll be invested for a couple weeks which should be fun. Loyola Chicago's run in 2018 and Sister Jean was fun

Username

the best
I don’t follow at all but what I do remember seeing is

-Kemba step back GW
-Wisconsin losing in the natty to Duke

So Kemba step back is the greatest thing I’ve ever seen in college basketball

I also enjoyed watching FVV during March madness when he was at Wichita. Mostly cause he’s from Rockford.

Eberlicious

I don’t follow at all but what I do remember seeing is

-Kemba step back GW
-Wisconsin losing in the natty to Duke

So Kemba step back is the greatest thing I’ve ever seen in college basketball

I also enjoyed watching FVV during March madness when he was at Wichita. Mostly cause he’s from Rockford.
That Kemba shot was in the conference tourney but I agree, that was my favourite game winner I’ve seen in CBB

mngopher35

Lol so we all really loved that Kemba shot I guess. That is the standout that came to mind for me as well when I read the question.

As for this tournament I am excited to watch some of the elite young prospects like Chet and Paolo. That Gonzaga/Duke game earlier in the year was pretty good and finished close and I think they can see each other in the elite 8, hope we get that matchup.

SoftLettuce

Don't follow NCAAB a lot until the tourney, bandwagon I know, but I genuinely root for chaos all the time. Nothin less than absolutely crazy, insane, chaotic games will do it for me. I'm also an MIZ fan so I don't have a lot to be excited for.

Cloud

Staff member
I mean every single second of it for me but if I have to pick something specific it would be my Alma Matter in Indiana, as well as the team I grew up around and a diehard fan of San Diego State. Both have a decent chance to go on a sweet 16 run.

Xxplayerxx23

Based on bets I’ve made since it became legal UCLA USC GOING HOME EARLY. Looking forward to that. Think Duke makes a solid run but falls short.

LukaSZN

Talking to people around the league, Ivey seems really controversial. I’ve seen him at #1 and #5 in mocks. Just want my own sense of him.

the_jon

Most excited to see Chet dominate. Hes going to be really exciting I think. Most people seem to have him going number 1 in the draft.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
I love March madness, not a huge college hoops regular season fan mostly because I don’t have a team in the fight. But madness is one of it not the best sporting event going. I can’t wait to see what low seed makes a run, there’s always something fun.

Foreman

I'm looking forward to the chaos and I enjoy watching some smaller schools guard go off for like 30 and cause an upset.

BradS4President

Magicians
I love March Madness. Won’t be able to watch the first few days, but usually Thursday and Friday are my favorite two basketball days of the years.

Watching the Davidson run from 2008 has to be one of my favorite memories from the NCAA tournament. A player from my hometown was on that squad with Steph Curry. Remember them almost upsetting Kansas in the Elite Eight.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Love seeing upsets - love seeing big time plays, dunks etc . Seeing random guys go OFF in the tourney is so fun to see.