Sim 3 (S13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavsfan817

Staff member

All-Star Weekend! For 3m:
1. Who is a player from the East that should make the All-Star team, but won't?
2. Who is a player from the West that should make the All-Star team, but won't?
3. Predict who will win each event: 3pt Contest, Dunk Contest, Rookie Game, ASG, Rookie Game MVP, ASG MVP​

Hooper

East Snub: Ray Allen. The way every good player is an SF is silly. I get why you guys do it, but damn it makes it hard for guys to make an all star or all NBA spot there.

West Snub: Deng*...Bron and Dirk

3 point contest: Kyle Korver
Dunk Contest: Vince Carter
Rookie/Soph Game Team: Sophmores
All Star Game Team: East
Rookie Game MVP: Roy
ASG MVP: Kobe

Last edited:

FortsonBass

AK47, having a terrific season but sadly the East is just too loaded at SF. AK has been different since coming home to Philly.

Q-Rich. He’s been excellent for the Wolves but the SF position is also too loaded in the West for him to make it.

3. Predict who will win each event:

3pt Contest: JJ Redick
Dunk Contest: Fred Jones
Rookie Game: Paul Millsap
ASG: East
Rookie Game MVP: Paul Millsap
ASG MVP: Baron Davis

Xxplayerxx23

1- Brandon Roy. He won’t make it, he’s been unreal so far tho
2- Jason terry? I guess. He’s really good but he’s playing SG so his stats are a little lower than they could be and he won’t make it I don’t think

3 point - Kobe
Dunk contest Carter
Rookie game milsap
ASG east
Rookie game mvp milsap
AsG mvp Melo

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
1. Brevin knight - might be leagues best true pg, but doesn’t score like a star so won’t get consideration

2. Haywood I guess? Idk west kinda blows having a hard time finding a snub there

3pt - korver
Dunk - Kobe
Sophs win
Broy mvp
East win
Baron mvp

Panic!

1. Who is a player from the East that should make the All-Star team, but won't? Brandon Roy - very deep in his position.
2. Who is a player from the West that should make the All-Star team, but won't? OJ Mayo gave the Grizzlies 5 wins but FBB hates turnovers.
3. Predict who will win each event: 3pt Contest, Dunk Contest, Rookie Game, ASG, Rookie Game MVP, ASG MVP
3pt - Joe Johnson
Dunk - vince carter
Rookie game - rookies
Asg - west
Rookie mvp - marc gasol
Asg mvp - lebron

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
1. SF is stacked w/ Melo/TMac/Rashard/Allen/Roy/AK47. I suspect Melo/TMac will make it, so Rashard/Allen/Roy/AK47 will all be snubs

2. SF is again stacked w/ LeBron/Dirk/Hedo/Deng/QRich. I think QRich/Hedo both deserve it but will be snubs

3pt Contest: Dirk Nowitzki
Dunk: James White
Rookie Game: Rookies / Millsap
ASG: East / Baron Davis

The Godfather

1. SNUB Ray Allen having a terrific season

2. SNUB Boozer I mean is there a more sure PF year in and year out in the West???

3. Rookies - Millsap
East - Baron Davis
3pt Kobe
Dunk Kobe

LukaSZN

All-Star Weekend! For 3m:
1. Who is a player from the East that should make the All-Star team, but won't? Rudy Fernandez, GOAT.

2. Who is a player from the West that should make the All-Star team, but won't? Shaq, Daulten is dumb.

3. Predict who will win each event: 3pt Contest, Dunk Contest, Rookie Game, ASG, Rookie Game MVP, ASG MVP
Ray Allen (who will make it.)
Rudy Gay
Sophomores
East
Brandon Roy
Melo

notail

1. Who is a player from the East that should make the All-Star team, but won't? Ray Allen. I've seen him have great years and have been snubbed of ASG given the stacked position
2. Who is a player from the West that should make the All-Star team, but won't? I'm gonna go between Hedo vs Dirk. leaning more towards Hedo
3pt Contest: Ray Allen
Dunk: Kobe
Rookie vs Sophomore: Sophomore
Brandon roy Rookie game MVP
ASG: East
ASG MVP: Baron Davis

AiRuPtHeRe™

East Snub - Ray Allen probably gets snubbed due to being a SF (why?) I'd assume Melo/Rashard or Tracy McGrady makes it in over Ray.
West Snub - Tony Allen. He will likely never get in due to his lack of scoring numbers, but he's helping lead one of the best defenses in the league.

3PT - JJ Redick
Dunk: Kobe Bryant
R/S Game: Brandon Roy MVP
Sophomores Win
West Wins
Kobe Bryant MVP

Nate

Staff member
1. It’s obvious, as always, the SF position is the most stacked of all across the file. The better players of our lifetimes played SF. FBB only allows two per position to make the team so the likes of Ray Allen won’t find a spot in the team with Tmac, Melo and Shard ahead of him. Even the likes of say an AK47 could be considered a snub.

2. Again, just as I said in the east, the SF position simply has too much. LeBron and Dirk lead the way, so you get the likes of Hedo left behind.

3PT: Kyle Korver
Dunk: Kobe Bryant
R/S Game: Paul Millsap MVP
Sophomores Win
West Wins
Kobe Bryant MVP

mngopher35

I think Ray Allen may miss but he is clearly worthy of an all star spot. Melo/Lewis/Tmac and now Dirk too makes it really tough at sf in the east

Hedo is a solid answer. If Paul Pierce misses again I would go him though. He has been all league third team once but never made an ASG

Kobe
Kobe
Sophmores
East
Roy
Kobe

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Potentially Chris Paul, there's a good amount of competition out East at point guard and I think he's one of the best in the league. He may not be being used to his full potential.

The answer is probably Jason Terry. Mostly because I refuse to use him to his full potential. But nobody will get in the way of Delonte West's production!

3pt - Steve Nash
Dunk Contest - James White
Rookie ASG - Kevin Durant
ASG - Kobe Bryant

Status
Not open for further replies.