Sim 3 S&U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eberlicious

For 3M, What was your biggest fuck up at work. Inspired by inputting this sim on the sim 1 file by accident.

Kings

Ty
Got a new shipment of sticky ass bills and gave some lucky faggot an extra bill. On the reverse side one time I accidentally shorted someone $5 and took that shit out my drawer so I didn’t hear anything. That’s the one I feel bad about. Now at work if I fuck up I just stop the line for 3-5 seconds usually

Cheddar

Well I wasn’t the one who did it, but I was part of the recovery. We had a dumbass teller cash a large check and give a person 10K extra....if we hadn’t recovered the funds I probably would have been fired as her supervisor.

cavsfan817

Staff member
Definitely relate to inputting on an older file because I didn't check sendspace for the latest version lmao. I did that going from pre to sim 1 and I hated myself because it was the sim with the most work.

For my actual job, it's mainly people below me that fuck up and because I didn't double check it came back to bite me. A few times things weren't submitted properly and they were time sensitive so it meant that I had to spend a few hours on the phone straightening things out. Dumb shit like that.

notail

definitely include deleting a large portion of an organized excel sheet and not realizing that I did so then saving it losing countless hours of work lol

Catdude

I used to work at a hotel when I was 19 and i ran the front desk (small hotel) and I checked a guest into a room and didn't log in the system that they were in that room and then later tried to check another guest into the same room. They came back saying that people already had stuff in there. I thought the room was empty so i went in and moved all the stuff that was there (thinking it was left behind). Well then the original people came back and were like WTF. It was a shit show.

G9.

Pistons GM
Being sleep deprived and charting under the wrong physicians name for like 3 hours and then having to delete all my charts and rewrite them because I thought the world was ending and I had just majorly fucked up. And then a few weeks later I told one of my fav docs what happened and he said my coworkers do it all the time and they just tell IT to change the name, lol.

that night I was literally like oh god oh fuck oh god

Foreman

Someone was looking to trade in a camera to the retail store I worked at and before we even gave him a price quote, I dropped the lens and it shattered. Basically had to pay the guy like $50 for a broken lens

Curry

Administrator
Administrator
Probably not wearing my mask for my full shift on sunday lol just an ignorant move on my part.

mngopher35

Shortly after starting with the Wild out of college (sales) a group of us were going to go out and grab lunch nearby. As we were walking away I realized I forgot my wallet and ran back to my desk to grab it. Anyone used to business shoes knows I made a bad decision in running back to the desk, as I was unable to stop. Good thing there was a giant aluminum/metal storage cabinet or whatever so I just slid straight into that making a massive amount of noise and getting everyone on the floors attention.

the_jon

Accidentally dislodging a shelf with a bunch of cranberry juice on it when I was like 21/22. About 50 two litre jugs destroyed in 2 seconds. Not really my fault, it just fell as I was putting stuff on it. Must have had loose screws.

BeatsHaveADream

Indiana Pacers GM
I sold a car to this crazy lady who constantly came back bitching bout everything. Some people u r better off not selling too

monta8curry

nothin crazy, but forgot to get a project done at a deadline so i had to cram and rush it out.

MitchellB11

Probably snuck someone onto the lot? Idk I’m not that crazy lol and am a perfectionist so I overthink every little decision I make to prevent a big mistake.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Walked away with the cash register wide open while I had customers in line. It was Black Friday, my first Job and I needed change. So I saw a manager walk by called them and they saw me leave the drawer wide open.

LukaSZN

Accidentally showed the kids the extended edition of the hobbit in class, was too lazy to watch it first.

In the extended edition the white orc cuts off Thorin's dad's head and then kicks at him. I had a kid cry and I was like, oh fuck, and had a, "I'm gettign fired," panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.