Sim 3 S&U

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCツ

RT'd a LeBron James polical-ish based tweet on a Team Twitter account thinking I was scrolling thru twitter on my personal twitter account

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Some other team at work built a tool (software) that we were supposed to use. It sucked and was harder to use than what we were currently using. I told my manager and then wrote up a document detailing all of the reasons it was objectively worse than our current solution. Some upper management had a lot riding on the new tool so me and my other teammates who complained pissed them off. My promotion got blocked as a result.

• Angry
Reactions: G9.

The Godfather

I set up a Corp account with the City of Pasadena their health care provider..(gym membership) I was the Pasadena 24 Hour Sports Club GM.. It turned out to be the largest Corp account in Company History but it cost me a promo to District Manager cause I signed a 1000 or so extra folks who had the same insurance as part of the City program each individual paid their own so it wasntbso much a $$ as it was an integrity ..price drop that earned me #1 in the Company status. 6 months in a row...Git caught had a meeting with the big Boss got slapped on the wrist and that was it ..but it cost me the DM interviee at the time.. Can't complain though I was not asked to give any of the $126k in bonuses I earned because of it during thise 6 months..as my club and my personal sales were thru the roof

Status
Not open for further replies.