Sim 2 (S8)

Nate

Staff member
Who is the greatest BSL player of all time during your time here?

$3 Mill

Kings

Ty
Temple Gibbs was a 30/10 PG on like 2 TOs a game. Larry Bird averaged 40 PPG one year a couple leagues ago. Diamond Stone and Bol Bol had some crazy runs. David Robinson

LukaSZN

I never saw Temple Gibbs.

RJ Barrett is probably my answer. Trevor Keels first league I hopped in was right there too.

Just Swaggy

Drob, Larry Bird, Diamond Stone, Temple Gibbs. But none of them were Tibor. Although, LB averaged 43 on my ass team and that was crazy.

notail

R.J. Barrett at 33-34 year single-handedly winning teams a chip has to be the player for me.

Username

the best
Putting RJ that ebbs drafted with the Bulls as the best I’ve ever seen. Then Temple Gibbs, and Diamond Stone.

Cole Anthony and Tyrese Maxey were both super sick in that RJ file as well.IMG_5324.png

AiRuPtHeRe™

Amile Jefferson is my original GOAT. Dude was insane at SF when the league first started. A- A- whatever handles A- A- type player.

Just Swaggy

Did not know RJ was like that my god. That was before I came back into the league. Still an arguable goat. Still though Tibor had 0 flaws in his game.

From the players I had though Larry was probably my favorite and best was Drob, because he was about as good as stone and got me my first ring.

Last edited: