Sim 2 (S7)

Nate

Staff member
What did you want to be as a child and how does that compare to what you do now?

$3 mill

Hot-N-Ready1

I inspired to be a professional athlete growing up…I am studying in web development growing to be a white hat hacker.

Last edited:

Foreman

I wanted to be a singer, I am currently an engineer. They technically cross in the form of sound engineering but there's no musical elements of my job

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
I wanted to be a pro baseball player and now I’m a bank manager. Same thing basically

Kings

Ty
Wanted to be a professional basketball big man.

instead I’m 5’11 wrangling up turkeys. Food safety inspection for the government. Currently going through the process of being a correctional officer

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wanted to be a sports agent but work in digital marketing. Does entail some athlete marketing as well at least

notail

Didn't really have any particular job that I wanted to have as a kid, just enjoyed my time then. Currently in healthcare

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Probably wanted to be a professional basketball player first but I'm too short and white. Then at some point wanted to be a sports writer, but that's a dying industry. By high school it was a sports statistician. And now I work in finance.

AiRuPtHeRe™

From some historical videos, growing up I wanted to be a firefighter or NASCAR driver.

I now work in wealth management.

BradS4President

Magicians
Wanted to be a Head Collegiate Basketball Coach and tried that track for some time. Also was interested in working within a professional sports organization in some business capacity.

Currently working as an academic advisor with athletes

Hooper

I wanted to be a pro supercross rider when I was a little kid. I never even road a dirt bike. Now, I sell wines and spirits

Cloud

Staff member
Pitcher in the MLB

Private Equity Business Analyst and Social Media content creator lol

Snypes89

Always wanted to play professional football or coach. Played until college and thought about starting the journey to coaching. Now working for Frito-Lay

Just Swaggy

I wanted to be an NBA player and when I knew that wasn’t gonna happen in 8th grade I choose rapper I guess or just a guy with a family. I make beats now so I mean its not too far off. Before 8th grade I think I wanted to be an engineer.

Nate

Staff member
I wanted to be a sports writer.

Now I work in the national gas industry.

Username

the best
I wanted to be in the NFL lol.

now I make chips and it is what it is I need to get my life together

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Wanted to be a baseball player, and then a soccer player. Turns out I’m not that athletic

now I’m a software engineer