Sim 2 (S6)

Nate

Staff member
Where do you rank Brock Purdy among NFL starting quarterbacks? Tell us where you rank him and why.

$3 Mill

Foreman

32 because he destroyed a whole city's hopes and dreams.

Realistically, probably around 20

Cloud

Staff member
Mahomes
Burrow
Allen
Herbert
Lamar
Stroud
Rodgers
Dak
Goff
Cousins
Stafford
Tua
Kyler
Fields
Love
Hurts
Lawrence
Baker
Richardson
Watson
Wilson
Purdy
Geno
Daniel Jones
Carr
Howell
Bryce
Levis
Pickett
O’Connell / Jimmy G
Mac Jones / Zappe
Ridder

So I’d put him around 22ish

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I have him in the 12-15 range. He's good but not great. He's pretty good in the 49ers system, but I don't think he can elevate a team if he had less weapons.

Just Swaggy

I don't know that much about him, but from what I have seen of him which was only last game he played I would say he is a system player. He looks small for a QB which for some has never been a problem. Apparently he was the last pick in the draft so I like him for an underdog story, however that does not help his overall score compared to some guys like a Mahomes or a Lamar Jackson. No way he is up there with those guys. At the end of the day though it doesn't really matter. QB is probably the most important position in football, but it is also a team game so I mean if Prudy is a guy that fits your system and your beating guys that are top ranked QBs, but you have a better team shouldn't really matter. It's about the dub at the end of the day like always.

Snypes89

Top 15. Obviously a stud because of his draft position and you never expect to get that from the last draft pick. Definitely not top 10. 13-15 range.

Snypes89

Mahomes
Burrow
Allen
Herbert
Lamar
Stroud
Rodgers
Dak
Goff
Cousins
Stafford
Tua
Kyler
Fields
Love
Hurts
Lawrence
Baker
Richardson
Watson
Wilson
Purdy
Geno
Daniel Jones
Carr
Howell
Bryce
Levis
Pickett
O’Connell / Jimmy G
Mac Jones / Zappe
Ridder

So I’d put him around 22ish
Love is better then Fields

brooks

Thunder
18-22 range. He’s able to operate a system, but he mostly definitely does not enhance the abilities of those around him. How much would you be willing to pay him if he were expiring?

Cloud

Staff member
Love is better then Fields
Nah I mean I don’t think that’s definitively true. Love had a great finish to the season and showed some good things and had more team success but he is in no way more talented that Justin. I put them right next to eachother I mean if you want to give Love a slight edge I’m fine with that but Justin is a better player than him imo and if he was even in a league average situation it wouldn’t even be a debate imo but we will see this year!

Last edited:

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
15-20 range somewhere I guess. Hard to say since he’s had so much talent around him. But he did produce in that system so hard to call him a bottom 3rd qb.

Swope

Staff member
Lmao I’m gonna say 150 bc some lists in here are just as unserious.

Nate

Staff member
I mean, there’s only two quarterbacks left and he’s one of them. So that would make him top two!