Sim 2 (S5)

Nate

Staff member
What is your biggest regret of this iteration thus far and why?

$3 Mil

notail

picking Scoot Henderson. definitely a mistake on my part as I thought he was in boost range but forgot that they age before TC. rookie mistake

Cloud

Staff member
I don’t have any regrets I like how I’ve played but to lean into the question from a results based outcome frame of mind I guess I wish I would’ve just gone young from the jump instead of going all in with old guys. We were really fucking good tho and should’ve taken a ring, just didn’t play out tho so it’s fine, but I did have a great feeling Amen Thompson was going to be very good (ask username) and would’ve been cool to just bet on him and be set long term, but I also love my youth now so it worked fine

Foreman

Trading away Tatum cheap. To be fair, he didn't look good while I had him and then he had a couple positive TCs and turned into the guy I expected to have when the creation draft happened.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I should’ve tanked to start. Startup players were pretty much all trash (and came in with 0 pot) compared to the recent draft classes, other than like 5-10 players

brooks

Thunder
Eh, biggest regret for most should be that they didn’t tank for the last draft class. Absolutely loaded.

leflop

i took capela too early in the draft. his ratings were good but his fit was bad.

taking luka was a gamble, but i couldn't pass up the name. knowing what i know now i would have taken zion, underperformance aside

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
mostly just not making enough small moves around my core. I’ve been mostly patient just hoping guys pan out until I grabbed shai

Hooper

Well I probably made the worst deal of the iteration, and it was with Player of all people, so probably that.

Swope

Staff member
Biggest regret is expecting donkey to make a good startup pool of players. Ja should be so much better

Just Swaggy

I regret moving so many picks I guess. Boring without a young guy sometimes. At least were winning so its not too bad.