Sim 2 (S5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For $3.0M, who is going to win the real-life 2021 NBA Finals and why?

mngopher35

Suns - I think they have looked good all post season, they have a nice mix of vets added with their young talent

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Subs seem to be the team of destiny, I think cp3 finally gets a long deserved one

BradS4President

Magicians
Suns - Ayton has been a monster in the playoffs and the backcourt duo of Paul and Booker can carry the team offensively. they need a little better bench production but I think they have the best shot

the_jon

Bucks because I feel like they have the best chance to make it there. Not confident the Suns will get by the Clippers

Foreman

I want Suns to win for CP3 to finally get a ring. However, if it's Suns v Bucks, I think the Bucks will win since Giannis will be tough to stop and they can defend the Suns very well.

G9.

Pistons GM
Bucks because if we don't this year man I don't think Gi ever will (in Milwaukee)

LukaSZN

I think it’s the Bucks, not sure they can slow Giannis in transition and the Suns offense has looked very stunted at times

Cloud

Staff member
Bucks. The Suns aren’t even that good they’ve had an easy path.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The Suns are going to win because they are the most talented team left by far. Chris Paul needs this for his legacy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.