Sim 2 (S4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For $3.0M, build the best 30 and over starting 5 in this league and give your reasoning.

Catdude

C: Dikembe Mutombo
PF: Jayson Williams
SF: Michael Jordan
SG: Scottie Pippen
PG: Gary Payton

I dunno if this needs to be explained. Every guy on this squad (except for Williams) has at least 'A' defense. Mutombo is one of the best defensive big men in the league and him and Williams are two of the best rebounders. MJ and Scottie are gonna light it up with Payton feeding them. They'd be unstoppable.

Xxplayerxx23

C: Muttumbo
PF Drob
SF MJ
SG pippen
PG Payton

same shit as catdude but we’d dominate his team because he missed one of the best players in the league. That defense, those boards. My type of team

Kings

Ty
PF: David Robinson
SF: Michael Jordan
SG: Scottie Pippen

Good luck scoring on that team and you have Robinson, Payton and Pippen to take some of the load off of Jordan

Foreman

C: Mutombo
PF: D-Rob
SF: MJ
SG: Pippen
PG: Rod Strickland

Strickland one of the top assist guys in the league when he plays PG and would feast being able to dish it out to 3 upper tier scorers at the 2-4 positions. Mutombo there for Defense

NCツ

C: Hakeem
PF: D Rob
SF: MJ
SG: Mookie
PG: Glove

2 great distributers in Mookie/Glove and both can defend as well. MJ as the primary scorer who is still an elite defender plus a strong defensive duo in the post.

notail

Diekmbe Mutombo
David Robinson
Scottie Pippen
Michael Jordan
Gary Payton

you can't score against this team

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Diekmbe Mutombo
David Robinson
Scottie Pippen
Michael Jordan
Gary Payton

Basically everyone got this right I think. This would be a ridiculous lineup all around

Panic!

Diekmbe Mutombo - can block
David Robinson - all around
Scottie Pippen - can defend
Michael Jordan - can score
Gary Payton - best PG

mngopher35

Mutumbo
Robinson
Pippen
MJ
Payton

I wanted to try and get more creative but it really just feels like this is the best group. Elite defense and plenty of scoring/playmaking as well

hokeyrules

PF: David Robinson
SF: Scottie Pippen
SG: Michael Jordan

Two bigs that can bring the heat, and 3 great shooters. I think this team would do pretty well and win a lot of championships.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
C: David Robinson - Still one of the best defenders in the league, and one of the better inside scorers / rebounders.
PF: Arydas Sabonis - Good defender, decent rebounder, but a much better scorer than Mutombo.
SF: Scottie Pippen - A+ defender, big time playmaker, great scorer.
SG: Michael Jordan - Still one of the best players in the league even after some time off.
PG: Mookie Blaylock - On paper maybe I'd take Payton but Mookie is a proven winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.