Sim 2 (S29)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swope

Staff member
For $5M, tell us your favorite part of the holiday season!

Happy holidays!

Cloud

Staff member
I dread the holidays ever since my Grandma died so it’s a hard time tbh, I don’t really like any of it these days but getting a chance to see friends and family is nice while people are off work

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I’m not a huge holidays guy but having time off is great. Also love watching football and going snowboarding when it’s cold out

Xxplayerxx23

This holiday season it’s gotta be spending time with the family and watching football and basketball all weekend. Also fantasy football playoffs in 4 leagues to go to the ship so that’ll be fun

Hooper

Family, Food, Drinks. Mother of my goddaughter makes limoncello for us and we get lit every year on Xmas Eve. Starting a new tradition this year where I buy my nephew a bunch of sports cards to rip together after presents, so looking forward to that as well.

Panic!

Best part is I have time to watch movies because they release a lot of movies during this time in preparation for the oscars since its the awards season.

CLB3

Best part of the holiday season is the extra time off and being with family from other parts of the country

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Took this week off of work. My wife works in a school and also has the week off, so will spend a ton of chill at home time with her and daughter. This will be my daughters first real Christmas as she was only a few weeks old last year and now she’ll actually now what’s going on so I’m excited for that

mngopher35

The best part of holidays is having some extra time off work to spend with friends and family. Usually there are also some good games on to watch as well.

Catdude

Christmas was my mom’s fav holiday and since she passed almost 2 years ago it’s just kind of hard to enjoy this time of year.
But I do enjoy seeing the rest of my family

LukaSZN

Was hard after all that shit on my dad’s side for a bit. But getting back to enjoying time with the lady and the pup with no real responsibilities.

Kings

Ty
Seeing my family and putting a smile on people’s faces. Love the good food and holiday vibes. Houses with crazy lights and nice Christmas trees. And the extended break is nice

Status
Not open for further replies.