Sim 2 (S11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For $3M, what three players are you looking forward to in future draft classes and why?

notail

Jayson Tatum - as a Celtics fan, he's my current favorite player
Avery Bradley - one of my favorite players of all time.
Victor Oladipo - he had potential and I feel like Magic ruined his potential

Kings

Ty
Brandon Roy - lethal 3 level scorer. Should be elite

Kevin Durant - another insanely gifted wing whohas a good all around game. I’d love to land either wing

Tyreke Evans - I’m a homer and dude was insane for a while. Elite PG option if he develops

Foreman

Derrick Rose - Want him to be great and let him grow into a superstar where injuries can't take that away.

Stephen Curry - Will probably have near max 3PT as a rookie and should be a great scorer throughout his career.

Brandon Roy - Similar to Rose, just want him to be able to extend his career

Panic!

Avery Bradley - Has been GOAT before. Former Celtic

Stephen Curry - Very fast outside offense

Kevin Durant - Scorer

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Greg Oden - This will be his redemption file.

Brandon Roy - Love Roy in sims, always a great player as he would have been in real life barring the injury issues.

Kawhi - Curious to see how he comes in, he wasn't a surefire star coming into the league but certainly is now.

hokeyrules

Scotty Barnes - Looking really good for Rapts
Fred Van Vleet - I want a raptor
Demar Derozan - was one of my favourites

mngopher35

Greg Oden - I always wondered what if with him, will be interesting to see how he is made because he had a good amount of talent it seemed without injuries

Anthony Edwards - favorite current player (at least on the wolves)

Derrick Rose - Always kinda wonder what if with him too so kinda same as Oden just a big talent that had injuries get in the way (Rose is still good at least but he coulda been elite)

AiRuPtHeRe™

Brandon Roy - Certified bucket
Michael Beasley - Another certified bucket. All world talent from college who could do everything
RaJon Rondo - should be an elite passer / defender. His offense will probably suck but if the TC Gods bless him 🙏🏾

panda

Buy a ticket, take the ride
Steph - Obvious reasons. One of the goated PGs irl and a dominant PG is a way to glory here so far
Ant - Another obvious one, because his come up is real IRL and I can't wait to see how he looks here
KD - Prob the greatest left on the potential players and a difference maker for whoever gets him

The Godfather

Kawhi - Love this dudes game

Curry- The 3 point machine -- I need him

B Roy - If made right should be GOAT with good TCs

Cloud

Staff member
Derrick Rose - Obvious reasons as a Bulls fan but he can't be robbed by injuries this time

Kawhi Leonard - Everyone knows he's my favorite player of all-time

Kevin Durant - Another one of my favorite players, watched him in person at SDSU's arena during the McDonald's All-American game and knew instantly he was going to be awesome, probably the best pure scorer ever

Xxplayerxx23

Kevin Durant - Top player in the league for pretty much his whole career should be good
Drose interested in seeing how he is built should be a star
Steph curry elite as elite can come perfect FbB guard so hopefully he comes out next year lol

LukaSZN

Kevin Durant, A- A scorer???

Rudy Gobert, because he’s the ideal FBB big.

Kawhi, because I love Kawhi

NCツ

Tyler Hansbrough - plz make him dope awesome college career
Adam Morrison - same as above
Greg Oden - What could of been, when we went retro I was really looking forward to seeing a lot of these what could have been stars. We haven't really seen much variation from real life to BSL, so I would love to see that come to life more in these upcoming classes

Username

the best
Derrick Rose - Although I won’t land him, def one of my all time favorites pre acl injury.

KD - One of the best scorers ever imo just p excited to see how he is

Brandon Roy - little redemption for the guy

HM: Monta Ellis, just one of my favorites. I’m sure his build will hinder him in this league where we all run outside tho.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
1. Kelly Olynyk - I cannot wait to get Baby Dirk in this league.
2. Jared Sullinger - Without back problems, he was destined to be a Hall Of Famer.
3. Isaiah Thomas - The short kind will score many point in BSL.

Status
Not open for further replies.