Sim 1 (S8)

Nate

Staff member
At this time, which team has had the best free agency in the NFL and why?

$3 Mill

Username

the best
Homer packers signed a legit safety and a replacement RB, released a ton of ppl to make cap room. Pretty successful FA compared to past packers free agencies lol

Just Swaggy

The Chicago Bears. Picking up Keenan Allen and Sweat is a lot of help that Fields need. I also think the fact that they did not play well last year is going to give them a morale boost that will want them to prove the doubters wrong. Something that Chicago usually does best at when backed into a corner.

AiRuPtHeRe™

I really like what Philly did.

Added Saquan Barkley which is a massive upgrade over Swift.
Devin White is still a really good ILB.
CGJ going back to Philly is pretty big. He was a pro-bowler before he left.
Bryce Huff had 10 sacks last season.

They are my biggest winners. Sucks they lost a few guys (Kelce/Cox) to retirements though. Wonder if they'll try to run it back.

Snypes89

Bears. I’m a fan so I’m bias, but adding Allen,keeping Johnson and extending Sweat was huge. Also nice Safety, tight end and center. Helps Fields if they keep him or Williams

Cloud

Staff member
The Chicago Bears. Picking up Keenan Allen and Sweat is a lot of help that Fields need. I also think the fact that they did not play well last year is going to give them a morale boost that will want them to prove the doubters wrong. Something that Chicago usually does best at when backed into a corner.
They got sweat at the trade deadline and Allen was a trade

Cloud

Staff member
Lions
Titans
Eagles
Texans
Steelers

all of them did pretty well

CLB3

I think Washington did a great job adding, especially on defense. If their 2nd pick QB pans out, they could compete as soon as next year

mngopher35

I think the eagles had a really nice fa. They got some good defenders on every level along with Barkley who could help their run game.

also Vikings are winners for moving on from Kirk finally lol

Kings

Ty
Philly has had a great offseason. Really glad we brought back Grover/Franklin/Pittman but letting Blackmon walk is weird

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Titans have added some nice talent on both sides of the football. Bears getting Keenan is also nice

G9.

Pistons GM
Homer packers signed a legit safety and a replacement RB, released a ton of ppl to make cap room. Pretty successful FA compared to past packers free agencies lol
Homer as well here. Packers never sign anything of note in FA unless they are 40 years old and walking on one leg. So definitely successful relative to prior Packers FAs. Philly also had some fun.