Sim 1, S17

Eberlicious

Paul Harris. Drafted him at 4, was like C+ C+ C- C+ C+ A or something stupid like that. Started with 70 quickness and 83 strength and then just never did anything. If his handles developed at all he could all been a deadly Balanced guard.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Aside from that I don’t really have anyone personally cuz I only draft studs tbh

Cloud

Staff member
I guess Jarrett Culver’s directly impacted me the most. I selected him 4th overall after dropping 3 spots in the lotto and missing out on Zion and Barrett, and despite Culver having arguably the best base in the class, he instantly regressed. I traded him for Kawhi and won a ship because of it, so it worked out.... but as soon as Culver left town he blew up and became the awesome 2 way star I wanted him to be. I still got some good years out of him when I re-acquired him but it was right when he began his decline so I got double fucked by him.

Ramar Smith and Dontrez Styles are another couple guys I drafted who weren’t progressing as I’d hoped and then went on to do great things right after they were out of town, so that was lame as well.

Adrien Moerman as well, picked him 4th, almost busted out of the league, then got randomly really nice. I’ve re-acquired him now at his peak tho and he’s playing well for me though so not as mad about that.

Aside from personal vendettas I think Bouldin is pretty ridiculous, Anthony Edwards I’ll never understand, both of the Mobley’s are bizzare as well.

notail

Barrett has to be the most broken player I’ve seen in fbb. Watch him retire after this year and I need to go on rebuild lol

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I haven't been in this league long enough to really anyone piss me off yet, so I guess I'll go with the boring answer because RJ is absolutely absurd. Being a Knicks fan in IRL though, it's also kinda nice to see.

It's also a little frustrating to see how much Tariq has blown up since I dealt him, even though his ratings haven't changed much

Kings

Ty
June Mar Farado is a recent one. B- C- D- B B draft night at 18 years old. I'm pissed off for foreman on that one.

RJ Barrett is a dumbass cheatcode, don't even have to explain that one. C+ outside to an elite shooter. Dude blew the fuck up

Personally on my team N'Faly Dante is up. Came in looking pretty nice with fringes and did fuck all.
The worst one was Cade Cunningham though, looked real promising coming in with elite handles, solid inside scoring, defense and rebounding but never made it

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
It would be interesting with a file to just simulate 5 years of TCs 100 times and look at the average ratings

That way we could see which players were the most anomalous in terms of blowing up or busting

the_jon

Joshua Christopher because I thought he was going to be good and he was in fact not good at all.

The Godfather

Tyreeke Smith..cause Jon drafted him (i wanted him) and when i didn't get him i wanted him to fail and he became a very solid all around Big.. 😆

Cheddar

Dell Curry...Was pretty solid as a rookie. Ok for the next couple of seasons. Blew the fuck up now. Kuminga is still solid, but of course Dell is pretty valuable at this point.

NCツ

Jamie Skeen

PF 6'9'' 240 21 C+ C+ D- C+ C A

3rd best potential in his draft class and didn't use ANY of it lol

Year 5 in the leftover FA pool: Jamie Skeen PF 6'9'' 240 25 C+ C+ D- B- C C

Lotto pick to out of the league real quick

AiRuPtHeRe™

For my own guys cause IDGAF about yours.

Nicholas De Los Santos - looked great his rookie year and fell off afterwards.

Terrance Clarke - looked great his first few years but never got better. He actually looks solid now though.

BeatsHaveADream

Indiana Pacers GM
Killian hayes. Obv progressed really nice then just stopped. Then went down. Then i waived him. Then he got better. Fuck u killian. Also shout out to everyone ive ever drafted ever