Sim 1 (S15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavsfan817

Staff member

For 3m: Who is the most important player to their respective team in each conference? Not necessarily who FBB would determine as the MVP, but the one who truly drives team success and is the major factor in why their team is as good as they are? Why?​

Hooper

For sim 1, I'll go Jermaine O'Neal. Cavs the best defense in the league thus far with him as the driving force behind that, and he nabs 13 RPG. Think if you take him off their roster, they're not even a playoff team. He carries hard, and they would have nothing in the paint if he wasn't there.

In the west it's bron bron. That team is mid mid outside of him, he alone is willing that team to .500

Last edited:

Username

the best
East: I know the team isn’t that great, but the hornet would be doggy without CP3. He is the best pg in the league and he elevates them from dog shit to above average

West: between bron and KG. Not saying NC is a bad gm cuz he’s not, but KG has carried the wolves sooooo far for so many years.

Cloud

Staff member
CP3

LeBron

Both for the same reason. Those teams would be pretty mediocre if they didn’t have them, those guys bring so much to the table to cover up other holes on the roster.

Eberlicious

West: KG might honestly still be the most important player in FBB, and the wolves dont have a huge star next to him. im pretty sure they are a lotto team with an average center and not KG.

East: I tried so hard to find an answer that wasnt Jermain Oneal, but there isnt another choice. pretty much same reasoning as KG

LukaSZN

West: LeBron. Larry/G9 bottom without him.

East: CP3 feels right, feels like the New Orleans hornets. Good team with solid players but only on the map because Paul is insane

notail

West: KG, even at age of 33 is the superstar of the team and the anchor that stabilizes the whole team with his defensive capabilities. Think he is the main reason Twolves competitive in the West

East: CP3. the point god of FBB and he is the reason Hornets are able to be competitive

brooks

Thunder
East: CP3. He literally means everything to that team. He's a dream PG.

West: switching it up - - Q Rich on the Wolves. NC hit a home run when he got him and I think the wolves would be struggling without him.

Panic!

East: CP3. Best player in the league. He carries his team.
West: Kemba. Grizzlies GM does not like winning but he is making them win.

mngopher35

West: I think it is very easily Lebron, without him that mavs team wouldn't be good but he always gives them a good shot at playoffs at the least

East: CP3 is probably the best answer, his surrounding cast isn't quite as bad but it still wouldn't be great without CP3 there. I am also gonna give a shout to Joe Johnson for often being the main driver for the Knicks.

Xxplayerxx23

West is easily Lebron. They’d be giving out so many lottos if it wasn’t for him

east. Paul. He’s carrying a meh team around. He really turned out great

Xxplayerxx23

East: CP3. Best player in the league. He carries his team.
West: Kemba. Grizzlies GM does not like winning but he is making them win.
First of all Kemba stinks
Second of all “Grizzlies GM” so why not just say “I don’t like winning but he’s making me win. Which he’s not doing anyway, 5 TOs a game YIKES.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
West: Lebron is too obvious to not pick. He’s been there only piece for years now.

East: was torn between JO and CP3. Id say cp3 because Cavs have a few other elite guys at least

BradS4President

Magicians
West: Lebron
Who knows where the Mavs would be if he wasn’t the star he is in Dallas

East: CP3
Does it all for the Hornets. Making them competitive.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It just so happens it's actually the two best players in the league anyways:
East: Easily Chris Paul on the Hornets. The team around him is pretty mediocre and likely wouldn't make the playoffs. But with Chris Paul alone they're basically title contenders.

West: In a similar situation, LeBron James on the Mavericks is easily the most important player to his team in that conference. The team around him again probably wouldn't even make the playoffs, but with him they're contenders. Between the two conferences LeBron is easily the most important to his team, over Paul. The Mavericks are kind of wasting the best player in the league right now.

• Love
Reactions: G9.

Nate

Staff member
East: CP3. Point God. The Hornets would be struggling without him.

West: KG. Still a top big in the league. We know how important that is.

G9.

Pistons GM
East:

CP3. I actually think the Hornets have some decent pieces around him. But without him they definitely struggle more than any other East team losing more than one player.

West:

LeBron. Significantly more so than CP3 for the Hornets, however. Not many good pieces around LeBron and without them they are literally top 5 pick territory.

SoftLettuce

East: Mo Williams. Great PG who is easily worth a first round pick or two, imo

West: LeBron. Because he's LeBron and he's the greatest basketball player to ever exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.