Sim 1 S&U (S10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavsfan817

Staff member

For 3m:
- It's overreaction season! What was the most surprising thing from Sim 1?
-What is one area you need to address with your team?​

panda

Buy a ticket, take the ride
1. Most surprising for me is that Dwight is this good as a rookie. I expected volume but the splits are nice enough for a rook and the rebounding is there too. Also that we actually won a few games, which I didn't expect.

2. Talent, just in general more of it. Early in the process so plenty of time but yeah Dwight and that's it for now, couple dead teens. Need more.

The Godfather

Boozer 's improvement at shot blocking was very encouraging....he is as solid a Big as I thought he'd be...

A better distributor at PG ..Hinrich looks very solid but not as PG.. he is a SG playing PG at this moment and time..he shoots 1st and passes later... there was a reason we picked up Edney and Blake in leftover FA

Foreman

1. Most surprising is how balanced the scoring attack is. Might need someone to step up a little more to have a true star.

2. Need to have Deane cut down the TOs. I'm fine with a 2:1 ratio but 6+ is way too high.

NCツ

1. Suns going 12-3 despite Dunleavy being on IR for hard cap issues. MAybe Dunleavy is a confirmed cancer

2. We gotta stay healthy, probably need to slow the pace down as well

Panic!

1. Nets with only a +3 point differential. Theyre the best team. Sim 1 scaries for sure.
2. I need to fix my rotation. Thats it,

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
1. The Suns being 12-3 and the best team in the Western Conference. I know they've consistently been a good team now but they don't have the best, or even second best roster in the West. It's not sustainable though.

2. No star player to run the team through, but that's by design so that we can tank. Delonte West will take the reigns in due time.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
1. We went 6-5 with a +10 point diff, and somehow had four 1 point losses...I'm not sure how that happens or what to take away

2. Our bigs did not play well sim 1. I might need an upgrade there

notail

1. Surprised that we had a +3 diffy but if we make it to the playoffs we should be good

2.Could use depth at Pg and maybe bigs

Cloud

Staff member
1. Indiana and Philly both having +10 diffy’s but Indiana being 6-5 while Philly is 10-4 is eye catching

2. We don’t really have many holes but I guess big depth with an emphasis on rebounding would be my choice, both backup rotation bigs are really good at what they do but are C rebounders

hokeyrules

1. Surprised my team was able to shut down the suns, and then actually beat them.

2. Everything? probably a talented SF and a top 2 pick

Curry

Administrator
Administrator
Surprise: Wolves being 5-9. Idk anything about the roster but that feels surprising

address: depth and bigs especially going into next season where I’ll have to figure something out with Mourning due to cap issues.

mngopher35

1. I think the Nets and Wolves records were the most surprising, looks like Wolves maybe due to injuries though

2. I could use an upgrade/stud big. If not, some better depth is probably the other need.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Surprise: Nets having the best scorer, 2 top 10 rebounders (Also the first) and only having a +3 diffy with 5 loses surprises me. Going to need some help on the wings IMO.

Address: We are kind of taking a step back this season to continue to develop our youth. Decided to DLeague Andre Emmett for the season and sent my rooks down as well. Going to be a pretty boring season for us though.

the_jon

Most surprising to me was the Nets being 7-5 with a +3 differential. Their roster is much better than that I expect those numbers to improve dramatically.

I think I may need to address my PG situation since Blakney has regressed statistically last year and now again this year it appears.

Username

the best
1. Most surprising thing to me was my point differential, and my record. 9-7 with a +12 differential is awkward.
2. I believe one thing I need to address is rebounding, I’d like to add another d and reb big to put next to Duncan.

cavsfan817

Staff member
Surprise is probably a toss-up between the Suns dominating without their leading scorer & the Wolves having a terrible opening 20 days

We need a third go-to scorer in the worst way. Primarily at the 3 so Wally can stay at the 2, but I'd gladly take a SG too

Status
Not open for further replies.