Season 21 S3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukaSZN

For 3M, what were the best Values and worst values from the Sim 2 question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GB

NCツ

Iverson is dope, but in a PG heavy league $6 Iverson isn't worth spending money on

My guy Abramm at $2 feels really cheap, could score and defend well in his prime at both PG and SG.

Last edited:

Cloud

Staff member
John Collins for $4 felt like a poor way to allocate funds

Amaree Abram for $2 looked like a nice bargain

Reactions: G9.

notail

RJ for $8 as worst value in that he's taking up >50% of the cap
Scotty Pippen for $2 is a steal

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Cliff Omoruyi for $5 is an overpay
Scotty Pippen / Jalen Weaver for $2 are both steals. Dell Curry on a budget

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Best Value:
Derek Fisher - For $1 this is a steal, he's just dying in Philadelphia, and is no doubt overpaid, but for that cheap he's well worth it.
Scotty Pippen - Again people are forgetting his peak, and his peak was winning two championships.
Brandon Boston Jr. - He peaked really late but he had a nice peak.

Worst Value:
Allen Iverson - I wouldn't take him over some of the guys in the $5 group so that tells you all you need to know.
Skylar Mays - One of the most overrated players of all time, his peak isn't much better than Scotty Pippen's.
Zion Williamson - He just never really was able to dominate in any aspect of the game, he was good all around but not worth $5.

cavsfan817

Staff member
I thought that Cliff at 5 was way too high. Love Cliff, and he's somehow still super productive even today, but there's no way I was going to allocate 1/3 of my budget for him.

I thought that Aire at 2 was pretty good value. Great defensive centerpiece and it really allowed to build out in different directions and use money on guys like Cole that elevate the team.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Best:
Bouldin at $3 was very popular
Pippen at $2 seemed underrated

worst
Cliff for 5 seems wild for someone who doesn’t score 5ppg
Any of the Goats. 7/8 is too much To build a solid team around any you’ll end up like last seasons hawks

BradS4President

Magicians
Bouldin for the $3 was someone alot of people went with
Kidd for $3 as well is a solid get for teams at the point

Worst
RJ Barrett is great giving you that type of production but how to fill around him im not sure.

G9.

Pistons GM
Best Value:
Abram's best year at $2 is fire. He's a shitter now but his All-D 1st team year in Minny was legit. Tons of steals, good volume, low TO. etc.

Worst:
John Collins. Not a fan of Barrett at 8 either lol. I got like three good players for the same 8 (Abram, Bouldin, some other $3).

AiRuPtHeRe™

Tiny Gallon at $1 was BEST VALUE. But some respect on him though that list was scrubs and Tiny ain’t no scrub yaaaaa dig? Also liked Fisher for $1.

kyrie at $4 was the worst value. Dude couldn’t defend or pass. Yeah he could score, but spend an extra bucks and you get yourself Iverson or Hristo for example.

mngopher35

worst value I agree with some above on cliff looking at him, $5 is too much given other value there

best value I liked Scottie Pippen looking back at his career now seems like he coulda been more

dwightcoward

Best value Jokic $4 or LaMelo $3 those guys were terrific

Worst value AI $6 is not a good way to start a team, Drummond $4 or Gobert $4 is not a good choice either

Status
Not open for further replies.