Season 13 Sim 1

Eberlicious

For 4M

Name your top 3 prospects still on rookie contracts and give a brief explanation for your choices and their order of ranking.

Panic!

1. Facundo Campazzo - Because he has pot and he is mine.
2. Hristo Zahariev - Because he had 2 good TCs and he is mine.
3. Bateer Mengke - Because he had a +3 TC and he is mine.

Cheddar

Nash - Obviously elite prospect with elite handles, the best the league has seen IMO.

Sloukas - Had a great TC, elite shooter with above average handles, and play making ability.

Price - Similar profile here. Shoots well, above average handles, only a sophmore.

Cloud

Staff member
Nash - already one of the best guards, horrible defender but instant offense and greatly efficient

Malone - already capable of being one of the leagues better bigs if Utah would feature him. Well rounded game and should reign terror for the next decade +

Price - boosted, great shooting and play making abilities but also plays a little defense, should be well rounded

hokeyrules

1. Nash - easily one of the best guards already.

2. Price - boosted, has a great shot, good play making and should be very good all around

3. John Salley - because he is mine and maybe will become like Mark Williams. :)

Kings

Ty
Steve Nash. Gonna be an elite offensive option for a long time. Get some defenders around him and he could lead the way to a couple rings

Karl Malone - Elite scoring big who will fit inside balanced or outside. Need to see him featured

Steve Sloukas - makings of an elite scorer and passer.

NCツ

1. Karl Malone - If he just lives up to the name value he will be one of the best bigs in the league

2. Steve Nash - elite guard scoring and handles, and now has that commissioner ebbs touch to take that extra step forward :)

3. Facundo Campazzo - Panic hasn't had a spec completely blow up on us here recently, I predict this guy changes that

Mentch

1. Nash - 90+ handles on draft day. This isn’t hard
2. Price - Best looking rookie PG I’ve seen in a minute
3. Malone - do I really have to explain this one

Catdude

Nash - Obvious. He's doing 28/4/8 on insane splits. He's a star.
Price - He boosted didnt he? Either way, he looks like he's going to be the next Maxey
Malone - I mean, he's Karl Malone. He hasn't been unleashed yet, but when he is he's gonna be sick

notail

Malone - great scoring big already off of bench. still has room to improve
Nash - great replacement for Maxey with those amazing handles
Sloukas: looks like the next scoring guard who will be one of the leading scorers

the_jon

Nash - absolutely tearing it up on a great team. Perfect guy to build around

Price - Close here between him and Malone but when everything is close I take the pg. Also he boosted.

Malone - Great big to build around, should be a superstar soon

Honorable mention to Kostas Sloukas

BradS4President

Magicians
Steve Nash - Filling it up with some great handles. Dude is a STUD

Karl Malone - Dude can score with the best of them. Will be the focus for the Jazz once Ingram leaves

Mark Price - Could become better defensively can score and lead a team to the playoffs

Eberlicious

1. Steve Nash, the Goat Point guard himself. We all know why.

2. Malik Rose, dude is gonna be Cliff Omoruyi defensively but will actually score too. Hes insane

3. Sloukas, this guy must of boosted by but damn he is nice.

The Godfather

Malone.. Definitely 1 of 3 ..can score and if his shotblocking improves just a little bit as well as his overall rebounding he can be 22/11 2 BPG "elite" Big

Price-- I like himna lot..came in as plug and play rookie

Nash- everything thats been said above this post and then some ..maybe the best of all

AiRuPtHeRe™

1. Kostas Sloukas - If his name were more popular, he'd be the top ranked on most peoples list. He's been dynamic. Love his build.
2. Karl Malone - Franchise bigs aren't easy to find. He isn't featured in Utah so his stats aren't all that pretty.
3. Mark Price - Very similar to Nash, but he's better defensively.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
1 nash- the prototypical fbb pg. if his defense ever develops he will be a top tier player
2 Malone- not a typical building block type piece in fbb but it’s undeniable that he is going to be one of the best interior scorers in the league if he isn’t already
3 Malik Rose - has the base and pot to become the best overall big in the league

Nate

Staff member
1. Price - Boosted, great jumper, good assists, low turnovers.
2. Nash - Not on Price's level, but still very good.
3. Malone - Bigs are hard to find on this file and hes as good as it gets for a scoring big.

Mooseknuckle

Nash-His Ast to TO ratio is so sexy and he has volume.

Malone-All around stud. Much better than Barkley last leagye.

Rose-Dude is already a Stud and still on his rookie deal