Season 12 Sim 6

Eberlicious

Merry Christmas, share your favourite Christmas Memory from your life for 5M. Or say nothing, be a grinch and collect 3M.

the_jon

Any Christmas where my family was still all together. Everyone is old/divorced/arguing now so Christmas sucks these days.

EDIT: shout out to my older bro who got me Legend of Dragoon when I was like 11 I absolutely loved that game

Cheddar

My three year old sister(at the time) putting an entire roll of extra large bubble tape in her mouth while no one was watching, besides my grandfather videotaping the entire thing.

LukaSZN

Man, my mom has always tried incredibly hard to make Christmas special. We never had much money but she always found a ton of little things throughout the year and put hints on them and made it fun. Also cooked/baked up a storm. So shouts to her.

One year, I got Age of Kings which was dope.

Though, the most memorable was when I got a bike one year and I didn't notice it in the kitchen, so I'm eating my breakfast and everyone is sort of waiting for me to notice the bike in the kitchen and my sister who was like 5 couldn't take it anymore and was like., "hey you got a bike dummy"

Cloud

Staff member
My grandma got me a GameCube the year they came out and she got the last one in the store so that was pretty lit. That was like peak Christmas probably

AiRuPtHeRe™

Every year is usually a great year for Christmas. I’d say the year I got my PS3 was the best year since it was a new thing to play online.

Mooseknuckle

Getting my Sega Genesis on my 6th birthday. I had always been a nintendo kid. Played sonic one time...and was like must go faster, must go fasterrr.

The Godfather

Back when I was 9 or 10 and found the gifts from Santa in Mom & Dads Bathroom in the bathtub all wrapped up-- I suspected and this confirmed SANTA was just Mom and Dad playing pretend.. Obviously I never told my sisters or mom or dad, just pretended for a few more years-- but I knew what was up!

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Christmas Eve tradition of swapping gifts with siblings, me and my brother would always decide ahead of time what Xbox games we wanted to get for each other and we’d stay up all night playing them

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
But probably haven't been more excited when I got a bike when I was younger and it was from another family member because my parents didn't have enough money.