Season 12 sim 3

Eberlicious

For 3M

Halfway through the season, who are the biggest surprises when it comes to the standings this year and why.

Mentch

Sixers at 26-16. Their record would make more sense if one of their top 2 picks had actually panned out. No offense foreman cuz I know June actually looked the part at the time of the pick

Kings

Ty
Jazz for sure. I expected them to take a step forward with their young pieces and adding Karl Malone, however I did not expect them to lead the West at this point.

The Godfather

Jazz pretty surprising BUT Sixers WTF ??? their point differential is not that great at all 26-16 and their lead scorer can barely break 15ppga head scratcher tbh

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
76ers are most overachieving and jazz aren’t far behind

magic and cavs should be better

BradS4President

Magicians
Magic have a +6 Point Diff. They will probably move up the standings alittle.

Sixers probably will fall a llittle as the season goes along, but what do i know i lost to them twice..

AiRuPtHeRe™

Sixers are to high. Their leading scorer is Davion Bradford. Bet most people barely know who he is. Second scorer is Saddi Washington. Again, another random guy. Their highest paid guys barely produce.

Cavaliers have 3 legit 20 PPG scorers and can’t even make the playoffs? Team needs to improve their guard play and bench.

the_jon

Magic. Should be much better than their current record.

76ers. They simply arent good. They are due for a MASSIVE regression.

notail

I'd say 76ers have a better record than their actual team composition and point differential shows. On the otherhand, Magic should pick things or at least be a tough 1st round match for anyone because they have a powerful trio of scorers

Cloud

Staff member
Biggest surprise is the 76ers forsure... that team is mid as fuck. Differential isn’t even good or slightly sustainable to match their output in the standings. They’re due for a major regression hit, team has zero business sniffing a playoff spot much less home court in the first round.

Magic aren’t seeing the results they should be... differential is better than several teams ahead of them though so it should balance out in the end.

Portland and New Orleans being above .500 is somewhat surprising as well.

Did not see the Knicks making any noise much less 30-13

Emac

I did not expect the Jazz to be this good but their point differential makes them look legitimate. Honestly I think I’m on the hot seat and surprised my team has a winning record.

NCツ

Trailblazers are always playing surprisingly better than they should be