S6 Offseason GM RoundTable

G9.

Pistons GM
Welcome to the Season 6 GM RoundTable where we discuss previous drafts, this years re-signings, and take a look back at when this iteration of BSL began.

ON THE

You've got the 1st overall pick in a BSL re-draft of BSL draftees from S1 to S6. R.J. Barrett is off-limits. Who do you take?
AirUpThere, Phoenix Suns GM
Easily taking Cole Anthony. I think he's the consensus second-best draftee to come into the league. I'm sure people are looking at his as a choker because he lost in the first round, but realize he lost to a very good Pacers team that recently acquired Domantas Sabonis to help round them out offensively. Cole Anthony is the best point guard in the league bar none.

Ebbs, Chicago Bulls GM
Cole Anthony. . . Gots to. He might be better than R.J., it's close either way.

NC, Atlanta Hawks GM
Scotty Pippen, those were some elite numbers from a rookie we usually see top picks grow into numbers like that over their careers.

Henny, New Orleans Pelicans GM
Cole Anthony

Beats, Indiana Pacers GM
OBVIOUSLY Jalen Suggs.... No for real prolly someone like either Killian Hayes or MaxeyPad. Cole is a liability and pippen who? Killian Hayes will progress to become the greatest player since Temple Gibbs and you can quote me on that. No plz quote me like actually do it.

jon, Golden State Warriors GM
If I cant have Barrett I'm taking Cole easily. One of the very best players in the league and more than capable of leading a team to a ship. I really dont think anyone should be answering differently. Maxey is good, Zion is good but Cole blows them both away.

Cloud, Los Angeles Clippers GM
Obvious answer is Cole Anthony or Zion Williamson. Truthfully I’d like to build around the next star wing, but he doesn’t really exist yet. There’s a couple guys who might be able to be that but as of now they’re a dice roll. So with that being said I think I would really like to take a crack at building around James Wiseman though. I passed on him once, so getting a shot at redemption would be pretty cool. I’m not even sure he’s got franchise center piece make up but I’d like to find out.

Scott, Brooklyn Nets GM

Cole Anthony certainly. He’s the best, young “true” PG in the league. RJ shouldn’t even be able to play point ;)

G9., Dallas Mavericks GM
If R.J. Barrett is the only player off limits I think I'm going with Cole Anthony. Cole is sporting that 'A' outside rating and 'A-' defense at only 21 years old. While I'm sure he's run out of potential (maybe?), there remains the possibility that with coaching over the years and some TC luck he could be B A+ C+ A. Cole absolutely killed it at PG last year for the Orlando Magic, averaging 8.4 assists to only 2.6 turnovers per game. Not to mention he scored 31.6 points per game by himself! That is a lot of offense generated, even for a point guard. He only has C+ handles right now but that does not seem to be an issue. Cole is a lock for top 3 combo guard in the league for the next decade. If for some reason the Magic ever acquire a player that can only play point, Cole could certainly dominate the 2 (so I'll call him a combo guard).

All point guards are off limits - who do you take?
Zion Williamson with my own draftee James Wiseman in a close second place. Zion can do everything. He can score, he can rebound, he can block shots, he plays tremendous defense and he's going to turn 24 this upcoming season. James Wiseman would be my top choice, but Zion superior defense gives him the edge over Wisemans superior offense.

Ebbs, Chicago Bulls GM
Hmmm. . . The league is pretty thin on a true elite young player at the wing. . . I'd probably be between KAT, Wiseman, and Zion. Always felt I could do better with Zion than his prior GMS have, so maybe I'd try that out.

NC, Atlanta Hawks GM
PBJ, I don't buy his hype but I do think he is worth gambling on

Kessler

Beats, Indiana Pacers GM
Hmm a bit harder but would pry snag Walker Kessler who looks fantastic. Although i dont regret taking jalen suggs over walker kessler at all. Not one bit. Ehh maybe a smidge.

In that case I would take Zion Williamson. Insane defensive stats and a real nightmare matchup if used correctly. Still think he is on the verge of really breaking out offensively.

Well I didn’t pick a point guard in my initial response so I suppose I’m covered here but if you want me to give more shoutouts of guys I’m pretty interested in. Christian Brown, Zaire Williams, Terrence Clarke and Emoni Bates.

Scott, Brooklyn Nets GM

I’d probably take Zion. I feel like he’s the most impactful defensive player in the league and is a 20,10 player to begin with. He had a down year this year (first half of the season) but he should continue improving with how young he is. Goal is to get him close to 25 PPG this year.

G9., Dallas Mavericks GM
Well if all point guards are also off-limits, I'm just moving Cole to SG. Really though, I'm a big fan of Zion Williamson - despite him never doing much to show that he can win games. I feel like if he can improve that outside just marginally he can be a top 5 player in the league. I'm not sure what limits his ability to score more than 20ppg, but if he can get over that hump and average 20/10 with 2 blocks and 2 steals, that is a big-time two-way contributor I would LOVE to have. Now, he's no Giannis, and he's no PBJ, but he is still Zion Williamson. He would be really fun experimenting with in the depth charts, as he can start at the 3-4-5, and obviously play backup anywhere. Scott didn't really pay all that hefty a price for a player I would love to have as my franchise centerpiece.

Who has been your worst draft prospect thus far? (S1-S6)
My worst would probably be Bryan Antoine in terms of who we still have and production. He was a later round pick who I thought could be a useful guard but he just never developed. There wasn't many other options in 2020 that late in the draft, but we had our targets set on Arnas Velicka who went two picks before us via computer. We ended up not extending his contract & now he's in the hands of Godfather. If I had to pick out of all the top 10 guys I've picked, I would say Nas Little hasn't panned out to what I thought he'd be. Could still be a late bloomer though.

Ebbs, Chicago Bulls GM
Samuel Williamson, wasn't mine but he was in my slot and I would've taken him had I kept that pick. He might score but he's not a star at that pick and $ range.

NC, Atlanta Hawks GM
Trendon Watford. 18 year old PF with the 9th best pot in his draft class. Has teen pot drop BACK TO BACK TC's

Javonte Smart... Really late though

Beats, Indiana Pacers GM
My worst draft prospect has been Tre Mann. Snagged him in the late first thought he had a build that could explode but he never did anything. Luckily i never tried to run with him for too long since i sent him to Orlando to die. But yeah not a great pick but also end of 1st so meh.

I haven't had many picks to select players with but my worst pick and probably the only useless player I've drafted thus far is Moussa Diabate. He was on the Knicks not sure where he is now, but he was an instant bust. Was banking on the teen boost for him and it didnt work out.

Jaden McDaniels forsure. He had just about every attribute working in his favor, he was 18, and he had incredible pot and he just busted right away. Factor in Wiseman going after him... yeah that one stings forsure.

Scott, Brooklyn Nets GM

Freaking Udoka Azubuike. People actually liked the pick at the time (my death sentence was Henny LOVING the pick) but the guy did nothing after his first TC. He had relatively low potential but he also looked like he had the best base out of anyone in that draft I believe. Tried to make the most out of him as a bench defender but he was so damn limited.

G9., Dallas Mavericks GM
Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to make many draft picks in this league (1 1st round selection), so the case for worst pick is.. well.. that one first round selection. A few seasons ago I selected SF Aminu Mohammed at 17 overall. Truthfully there were a handful of better options and I would've been happy with nearly any of them. I chose Mohammed because I knew De'Andre Hunter would likely leave me in Free Agency soon, and Mohammed looked very similar to Hunter. Solid on defense, garbage inside, average-at-best shooter, and solid rebounder. Aminu was the highest ranked defender in the draft class - so I was certain it was nearly B+. Since draft night though he hasn't moved much and is currently rocking C B- C B C ratings on the Sacramento Kings.

Your best?
Oh man, we have a long list of guys here. James Wiseman, De'Vion Harmon and Terrance Clarke were all steals in my book. James Wiseman dropped because of his flaws. Everyone thought he would be a TO machine and he's really proven himself to others. I was down between him, Charles Bassey and Isaiah Mobley. Ended up selecting Wiseman. De'Vion Harmon and Terrance Clarke were both taken in the same draft class and for whatever reason Zaire Wade went before Harmon and no one took Clarke. I'd say they were all my best. Soon, we will be able to add Rylan Jones to that list.

Ebbs, Chicago Bulls GM
Barrett, no explanation needed lol.

NC, Atlanta Hawks GM
Cam Reddish, great pick for late lotto. The 3 players taken before him were Jaxson Hayes, Darius Garland, and Ring Chases Coby White lol

Goga @ 25.. CJ Walker at 12.. And I think Furst will be a stud at 27..

Beats, Indiana Pacers GM
Killian Hayes was but of course he was also pretty much a no-brainer pick at that spot. Best overall i would say was Skylar Mays until Greeme came around and ruined him with a max. But hes a solid player for picking him with the 28th pick.

That remains to be seen but the highest upside guy is Zion Harmon. I'm also a fan of Tyreek Smith at 15 he looks like a real solid piece. But only guy with star potential is Harmon.

LaMelo Ball pretty easily as he’s a finals MVP and an all defensive teamer / all-league talent. I’ve had a lot of pretty good picks though so we will see in about 5 seasons who really is the best, as Cassius Stanley could still be pretty good. Culver, Guy, Mannion, Wendell, Guy & Jalen Jackson should all be pretty good too but I don’t think they’ll be on LaMelo or Cash’s level.

Scott, Brooklyn Nets GM

Well I hope Patrick Baldwin Jr. guy has gone +5 since he was drafted and still has better potential than most prospects. He’s shown flashes of 20 PPG upside and looks like he could be an all around stud if he continues in the right steps. There’s also a reason why both commishes love him :)

G9., Dallas Mavericks GM
Well, this question is much more fun to answer than the last. Despite severely lacking a history of first round selections in this iteration of BSL, I have made sure to jump into the early second for multiple low-risk/high-reward type players. The three notable second rounders I've selected are C/PF Xavier Tillman, PG Nikos Arsenopoulos, and PG Kareem Queeley. Obviously Nikos has made a name for himself - making an All-League Team just last season... Xavier has come together nicely and should be a contributing big for seasons to come. And Queeley - while nobody has really heard of him yet - impressed me during his Preseason and CPUPreseason appearances in recent years. After his second year of D-League he could come out balling for the Kings.

Are there any players you regret passing on that were available when you had your pick?
Walker Kessler in the 2021 draft. Walker was huge on our draft board list, but we already had DeAndre Ayton & James Wiseman so we picked Jalen Johnson based off needs. I'm still a big fan of Johnson, but Kessler has been a stud. A trio of Wiseman/Ayton/Walker would have been really awesome to have.

Ebbs, Chicago Bulls GM
Haven't made any picks really other than Barrett, so nah. Humble brag looool.

NC, Atlanta Hawks GM
I was confident and happy with the Watford pick, but I regret passing on Lamelo Ball in that spot (he went 5 spots later). Melo boosts to 99 pot, becomes a franchise centerpiece, my guy goes full Kwame Brown

Melo or Mannion when I took Edwards at I believe #12

Beats, Indiana Pacers GM
Not Walker Kessler. Jalen Suggs is the truth (*sounds to me like denial)

Cloud knows my answer without me even saying. Its Cassius Stanley. It's always been Cassius. Josh Christopher was who I took 2 picks ahead of Cassius and while he has worked out well to this point, he holds no candle to young Cassius. Luckily I have a lot of potential nice guys that fill his role so it's no big deal...still though ughhhh

Lol I swear I’m not reading ahead on these questions, but maybe I should have. As I said before, James Wiseman is my one regret in this league. I guess the other one on a much smaller scale would be in the 2nd round with Ballo over Tillman, but that pick was already going to OKC for Paul George anyways so not like I would’ve kept him.
Scott, Brooklyn Nets GM

DeVion harmon. This was the year that I had 3 lotto picks and got PBJ, TJD, and AJ Griffin Jr. I was between griffin jr and harmon with the 5th pick but didn’t think harmon could score and loved what AJ looked like in his actual real life scouts. Overall I still god Zion in a deal with AJ but having harmon would have totally changed the course of how I had to build. FYI this was the first year without scouts too which was gay as fuck.

G9., Dallas Mavericks GM
As mentioned in the question where I referred to Aminu Mohammed, there were a few players that went after him that I would really like to have on this team right now. Those include C/PF's Romeo Weems, Michael Foster, Cliff Omouryi, and Day'Ron Sharpe. As for guards I would've been much happier with James Akinjo and Tyrese Haliburton - two point guards who have exceeded expectations thus far in their young careers.

ON
For the following questions:
All re-signings from S6 were forced to be accepted because Donkey finished the draft so insanely fast and he wants to rush us into next season.

Which re-signing contract is the worst? Why?
Xavier Tillmon - 5 Years, $21.7-$28.7M. He's not a 20M+ type of player. IMO, he's not worthy as a starting big man in this league. Good backup big in both spots, pay him around 12-13M a year and save yourself the cap. If you lose him, who cares? You have Saba Gigiberia behind him who I'm sure could do the same as what Tillmon on a much cheaper contract. Samuel Williamson a close second as I don't think he's a max player considering his flaws (defense) and can he really be a #1 piece on a winning team? He stat padded on a bad team so who knows how well he does with actual guys around him.

Ebbs, Chicago Bulls GM
Anthony Edwards? Henny's dream boat is noooot close to max worthy.

NC, Atlanta Hawks GM
Gonna go with my guy Trendon Watford, that much money for a rotational piece at the best already on the decline at age 21. That is definitely a recipe for disaster.

Edwards..he cripples the Bulls ain't nowhere close to that value..

Beats, Indiana Pacers GM
Worst is obviously Jamal Murray hands down dude doesnt deserve 1M let alone 29M for 2 years. Another player Greeme ruined SMH

Gonna go with Jalek Felton. I just dont think hes any more than a bench piece. At 22 mill starting, that would be a ferociously bad deal. Honorable mention to Jamal Murray wanting 28 mill but only 2 years which makes it not quite as bad.

Gotta be Xavier Tillman. He’s a good 3rd big and obviously I do think he’s pretty solid as I just gave him a mention in the previous question but I don’t see any reason why that contract is justifiable for a guy like him. It’s just as likely he’s already peaked than it is that he’s going to maintain or improve moving forward. Just seems like bad business to pay starter money to a guy who’s best off the bench as a 6th man type big.

Scott, Brooklyn Nets GM

Anthony Edwards. Not gonna lie I liked this guy a lot at first when he came in even with Henny hyping him like crazy. But he’s trash lmao and looks like nothing more than a 11th man. Someone will take a flyer on him though since ebbs obviously won’t accept him.

G9., Dallas Mavericks GM
I think Tobias Harris would've extremely hamstring the Timberwolves had they accepted his 5 year 28-37M offer. Can you imagine paying Tobias Harris 37M at 36 years old with C+ B C C+ ratings? That would've been horrendous. Luckily mngopher is a not a monkey GM, as he's proven repeatedly. With Mannion re-signing on the cheap I expect Minny to stay in contention for a while.

Which re-signing contract is the best? Why?
Nico Mannion coming back on a 2 Years, $3.4-$3.6M deal is LOL worthy. Nico is a starting caliber type point guard who is making pennies. This gives the Timberwolves a ton of flexibility to add pieces if they want to. Another point guard who has a great deal is Arnas Velicka. He's making a little bit more than Nico, but still great value. People seem to forget that Arnas was an all-star at a very young age.

Ebbs, Chicago Bulls GM
I REALLY like Simi and at $4 mill, I'm envious of the Mavs.

NC, Atlanta Hawks GM
Kyle Kuzma's contract is perfect for a contending team needing a solid 4th/5th starter or a 6th man.

Mannion and Simi I mean xome on those are slave wages period..

Beats, Indiana Pacers GM
Nico Mannion signed at a STEAL

Robert "Timelord" William's signed a very modest 5-6 mill deal that I very much like. Hes not your ideal starting C but would be extremely effective in a bench role.

Nico Mannion. Still a starting caliber PG who re-upped for BAE money. Hard to beat that value. Both Bridges boys signed nice deals, Robert Williams signed a solid deal... Arnas Velicka and Simi Shittu as well. None of these guys are world beaters but pretty nice ancillary pieces on solid team friendly deals.

Scott, Brooklyn Nets GM

Simi. 4M? What the fuck. For a young center that could start on a lot of teams. Definitely looks like a guy that’ll sign for a bargain 1 yr deal every year. FBB is dumb.

G9., Dallas Mavericks GM
I think Simi Shittu was a fantastic re-signing. No bias here at all. I know he's not the most exhilarating player but I'm happy with what he provides, especially for 4 million per year. Other unexpected, awesome re-signing offers include the aforementioned PG Nico Mannion and PF/C Robert Williams. All really nice deals that allow for their respective GM's to add more around them.

ON

You're the Bucks GM now. What do you do following that Championship?
Run it back. You have your point guard and two starting big man signed to deals under 10M a year. Oladipo and Giannis are two great assets to have who can score and play defense. No need to blow it up, especially with them locked up more than 2 years. They will be able to free up some cap space this offseason and could pickup a few key depth pieces in free agency. I wouldn't accept the Pazin resigning to save that extra close to 5M for a better backup wing. Sell the their first for some cash since they'll have the 29th pick and most likely won't find a guy who can help win now. Resign Richardson, try to bring back Portis of a cheaper deal if not send a few split MLES for bigs & backup PG and sign a few wings on BAE.

Ebbs, Chicago Bulls GM
Sell. Giannis is on that perfect cusp where you've got his best and his value is still sky high.

NC, Atlanta Hawks GM
It's a buyers market out there, it would be hard to sell off Giannis because nobody will want to cough up a top 3 pick or an elite prospect. Then also following a hypothetical Giannis blockbuster deal it would still be hard to find value for guys like Coby, Robinson, and Oladipo because everybody in the league wants to low ball things lol. IF i'm user i'm running it back and proving that it can be done with Oladipo healthy then by next off season maybe the market flips and he is able to sell high on Oladipo and Giannis

Trade Dipo and Giannis for a huge package even if its 2 or 3 guys like a Moore + Killy + some picks from Pacers.. Or if I want to build around Giannis try to move Dipo in a trade for some younger role starters and picks... In other words full teardown but with building blocks coming back or partial reloading adding younger players and depth..

Beats, Indiana Pacers GM
Trade Pacers Giannis for chump change. If I were the bucks and I got a ring you want to just sit back and bask in the greatness that was your team the season prior. Tank time. Tanking with giannis is meh. Tanking without Giannis is yeh. Go yeh username. Go yeh

Pop champagne? Only thing to do Imo is shop the older pieces for youth and if not good deals come along, run it back. Giannis is still in god mode gotta take complete advantage of that.

Either cash in on Giannis for a motherload package while his value at its absolute peak right now.... or pull out all the stops to bring a couple more pieces in and increase the likelihood of a repeat. I’d personally go for the latter but you wouldn’t be wrong to cash in while the getting is really good.

Scott, Brooklyn Nets GM

You trade off Giannis. You just won a championship and your team is getting much older. Giannis cause is at his peak and you can probably get anyone (like PBJ). Go through the rebuild process now and flash the ring at all of the haters.

G9., Dallas Mavericks GM
If I'm Milwaukee I'm chillin. J-Rich just re-signed on a somewhat team-friendly deal (at least in the immediate future) and he's obviously still got Giannis Antetokounmpo and Victor Oladipo. Milwaukee just won a championship without Dipo on the court, so it should be interesting to see if Tyler can figure out some Depth Chart that really makes the most of both his and Giannis's abilities.

You're the Clippers GM now. What do you do following that near back-to-back?
Safe to assume Cloud is going to try to run it back. He came very close to winning the championship himself and the Cloud vs Ebbs rival is going to make cloud try to come back. As long as LaMelo resigns, they look to be in good shape. LaMelo-Booker-Middleton-Jokic-Capela-Bell are all coming back next season. They will need depth though and that might be bit tough to do with no cap space. If Cloud can steal a few players before LaMelo signs, that would be great but it's unlikely that LaMelo isn't one of the first to offer to come back. I wouldn't be surprised to see Devin Booker traded as he's got pretty good value right now, but that leaves a hole for the Clippers on the wings going forward. I'm sure he'll buy a few draft picks to try to get some young talent again

Ebbs, Chicago Bulls GM
Re-tool around Jokic, Booker, and LaMelo and keep winning.

NC, Atlanta Hawks GM
I would do exactly what cloud is about to do (or has done). I'm getting Middleton CB, i'm trading one of Capela or Jokic. Whoever does get traded will be having an immediate negative TC. I'm sniping a key player in FA before bringing back LaMelo, and I'm running things back with the core of LaMelo-Booker-Middleton-Bell-Jokic(OR)Capela-Mystery FA.

LAC have a window that is closing a bit.. but if Melo is back.. They are still the team to beat in West.. So probably stay competing.. At some point Cloud will need to reload as he gets older and exodus of older stars continues.. I think losing Cassius was really hurtfullfor them long term and don't know how he will do without Middleton after this season.. So I probably go for it to start the season but could also sell high on JOKIC.. If not during the season in the off season (next) for sure

Beats, Indiana Pacers GM
Keep it rolling that team is ready for another ship run next season. But most likely knowing cloud he usually sells off a year too early while his players still have value which is pry the smart move anyways

Shop Middleton and Capela to see what I could get for them. Some retooling moves might be necessary here. Obviously he could just run it back and still expect to make the finals at worst, but that isnt Clouds style.

Well.... I literally am the clippers GM, so, this is funny but I think we’re still fully loaded for another title run next season, so the smart move is probably to run it back and try to secure another title. However .... if the right retool packages came along it would be tough to turn them down.

Scott, Brooklyn Nets GM

You keep gunning for it. Cloud has a nice core in tact and can continue to make noise similar to how his Lakers (I think that was the team) did forever two BSLs ago.

G9., Dallas Mavericks GM
If I'm the Los Angeles Clippers I think it's time to make another shake-up move. We saw Cloud shake it up last season after winning the championship, and that shake-up was very successful. He brought in Devin Booker to be a long-term solution at the 2, a position that is extremely crucial in FBB. Booker brings a deadly ability to score to the court every night for Los Angeles, and he can always be counted to step up offensively when others go down (Looking at you, Jokic). I expected Cloud to ship off Capela for a package deal that secures this team another top seed in the West for at least two more seasons. Jordan Bell was an amazing pick-up, and while he's no Capela, he can certainly replace him with ease.

ON SEASON 1
For the following questions, assume the restart just happened

Which team do you want? Why?

My number one choice was the Boston Celtics. They are my favorite team and Jayson Tatum is my favorite player. Unfortunately I got stuck with Phoenix AGAIN, but this rebuild has been very good to me this time around. Haven't rushed things this time around and continue to stockpile on young assets while we try to compete.

Ebbs, Chicago Bulls GM
I wanted Hawks initially, Collins and Trae in my mind would've been a fire duo to start with. That was, well, partially true.

NC, Atlanta Hawks GM
I say the Bulls or Clippers not because of how those two franchises have done this league because they both have the top 2 GM's in the league. But because both teams have cap flexibility, youth, and all of their draft picks (plus rights to other teams) that makes an organic growth build easier.

I am a huge LAC fan and would love to start with them.. NOP would be fun with all that youth too..

Beats, Indiana Pacers GM
Pacers. Cuz they are extra nice now with Brogdon.

I guess I would go back and take a bad team to see what I could do. I just wanted to dick around with the Warriors which was fun but if we did restart I'd want a new type of challenge. Perhaps the Hornets.

I’ve never been my Bulls before so that might be cool. I kinda wanted them, or some absolute shithole like the Knicks where I could make the team totally mine and just rise from the gutter. I never like starting with good teams though, no challenge in that, not fun or impressive if you see any success.

Scott, Brooklyn Nets GM

Nets. Because they’re my favorite team and for once actually had some solid assets to start lmao. Levert, DLo, and Allen shoulda been nice nice.

G9., Dallas Mavericks GM
I really would've liked to start with Milwaukee. As a long time Bucks fan and a total Giannis-stan I would've liked to do what Tyler is doing. Sitting on him...

Which season 1 deal was the worst? Why?
If this isn't the consensus that wow. Let's all not forget that dumbass Nate traded away Luka Doncic & Kristaps Porzingas for Trae Young. I'm not THAT big on Luka, but Trae Young was literally on waivers a few seasons ago. Nate had his stupid man crush on Trae for many reasons and wanted to "tank" in peace. He was later fired in the league for being apart of the toxic group. The good news is, Luka still plays for the Atlanta Hawks so that worked out for that franchise.

Ebbs, Chicago Bulls GM
Luka and KP for Trae might get mentioned a lot. But it was Pascal for KD lmao. Jon dealt the Warriors stars like they were used underwear at the 99 cent store.

NC, Atlanta Hawks GM
I didn't join this league until the off season following season 1 so I don't know the situations on each deal made. I will say the worst DECISION made that year was the previous Hawks GM having a defensive coach and NOT coaching Luka Doncic's defense, he instead gave him a +1 athletic lmao

Can't think of all of them..honorable mention 2 1sts by me for Shai (but this one is ok for me cause of my emotional ties to Clips in real life).. So I would say all the Deals Jon made with GSW..how you dismantle the greatest team on file and 6 seasons later not even have a visit to the Finals is beyond me the Curry deal was bad..the KD deal was worse ...

Beats, Indiana Pacers GM
Greeme moving all his futures for Curry. His futures were golden and curry wasnt gonna help his shit hole team

Uhhhhhhhhhh.....can we not talk about that? KD for Siakam, OG and picks. Thanks now I'm in a bad mood, dick.

Oh man the Hawks - Mavs deal was an all-time disaster. Nate destroyed that Dallas franchise just so he could get his boy Trae who really isn’t that special.

Scott, Brooklyn Nets GM

Luka and KP for Trae is as obvious as it gets lol. KP ended up not being any special and Lukas defense is miserable but both are still solid players. Trae just never improved after season 1.

G9., Dallas Mavericks GM
Probably a tie between that Dallas-Atlanta deal and the Golden State-Toronto deal. I didn't realize that Toronto deal even happened until jon brought it up a few days ago. KD in his prime (his ridiculously long prime) for Siakam +? Unless I was told Siakam has amazing pot, I don't know why he did this deal. Oh well, win some, lose some.

Last edited:

Cloud

Staff member
Payouts:

G9 - 5M (setup and answers)
Air - 4M
Cloud - 3M
Jon - 3M
Scott - 3M
Beats - 3M
Hank - 3M
Ebbs - 3M