S30 Preseason

Curry

Administrator
Administrator
Great job with DCs and LOFA fellas. For 5m best and worst player you'd trade OG Anunoby(Real life not sim) for.

Panic!

Best: Dyson Daniels - Pelicans might go all in and they should try to get a G/F while Ingram is out.
Worst: Ousmane Dieng - Two point forwards for the future. Thunder gets a SF/PF that can fit with Holmgren.

Swope

Staff member
Best: Joel Embiid

Worst: Paul Reed

I don’t follow the league too closely like a lot of the rest of the guys here but I watch my fair share of 76ers games and I stand by these choices.

BleedGreenT

Best player: James Harden. Would obviously take more on the TOR side but Harden is out of philly after this year unless they make an improbable run. Harden is a spotlight guy, Drake might be able to entice him to the north

Worst Player: Brodie or any Laker not named James or Davis. Laker fans think they can get any player in the league so this is a no brainer

Foreman

Best Player: Zach Lavine. Might take a little more on the Toronto side, but not much since Lavine seems to want out. Gets Toronto the star player they need.

Worst Player: Jerami Grant. Grant fits in with all the role players in Toronto, but doesn't really make them better or prepare for the future.

brooks

Thunder
Best player: older, but effective scorer somewhere. Paul George maybe. He’s likely way too good, but clippers need to do something rather than float at 0.500

worst player: dlo because I don’t like him

Kings

Ty
Best LeBron James, fuck it send him to LeBronto

worst Kevin Huerter ooh that per d on the kings would be sexy. Kevin a mf bucket

SoftLettuce

Best - Harden or LaVine. feel like neither of them will be on their current teams for very much longer. so they'd prob get a pick back with OG

worst - Russ. Toronto says no as fast as they can.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Best: LaVine, he’s def better than OG but needs a change of scenery

Worst: Ben Simmons, he has a lot of tools but can’t shoot, feels crazy but OG is better

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Best player - Bradley beal - just rotting away on wiz raps could be fun with another real scoring threat like Beal

worst player - Rudy gobert - wolves 2 big system is dumb so one is expendable imo

Cloud

Staff member
Towns

Randle

OG is a stud, Towns is bound to get moved at some point and the twin tower lineup isn’t working plus he’s a pussy ass bitch so moving up to Toronto would fit him well. Gobert and OG gives you an incredible defensive duo to build around Ant and gives him the freedom to be the takeover the game type of star he should be. Obviously Raptors are adding other assets in the deal but this makes a ton of sense from an X’s and O’s standpoint.

As for Randle, you sell high on a fluctuating commodity and get a better, more consistent guy to build around who fits your timeline a little better and provides you with an upgraded 2 way player to help. I don’t do this if I’m Toronto but I’m viewing this from the team reading for OG’s perspective.

notail

Best: Bradley Beal. OG + future pick for Beal Allows for raptors to have an elite wing scorer as wizards build for their future in OG

Worst: Jamal Murray. young player for a young player, but I would much rather have OG because he's a great defensive wing. Murray would be an upgrade over FVV, but OG is a much better player

Hooper

Great job with DCs and LOFA fellas. For 5m best and worst player you'd trade OG Anunoby(Real life not sim) for.
The best player I would trade OG for would be Giannis?

The worst I'd do it for would probably be like, some combination of Warriors busts. Moody and Kuminga I guess. Raptors are done so it's time to move on. Take some high upside guys and see if you can mold them into better players with more minutes.

Username

the best
Best player: Donovan Mitchell, gives raptors some elite scoring

worst player: Ben Simmons. He’s still like a Swiss Army knife that can’t shoot. Wouldn’t make sense for raptors but he’s still the best worst player I’d deal OG for

mngopher35

Best Player: Rudy Gobert - I think in the right situation he can be an impactful player especially on defense still. OG is a good player but definitely not someone who will carry a team.

Worst Player: Dlo - I am not a huge fan tbh but I don't see OG as anything special so this would be the low end. Not sure it really makes sense for the Rapotors but somewhere between these two is where I put OG (age/contract etc not factored in just impact wise).