S21 Sim 6 S&U

Kings

Ty
Probably Ivan for a pick and Leroy Ellis considering he proceeded to go +6 in 2 TCs with meh pot

Cloud

Staff member
I honestly don’t really have any trades I regret making. I guess trading 3 picks for Culver but only because he died in every tc after acquiring him and the picks ended up being #1 one year and like #2 the next. He was still good but I could’ve just built organically with Nash, Chism and the lottos. I prob don’t end up having the Seattle success I had tho so it worked out

monta8curry

S&T for Wayne Chism. speaks for itself lol. man went -4 in his first TC with me and gonn have to give up a future swap to get him CB this offseason.

Reactions: G9.

G9.

Pistons GM
Any one of the trades following the Beal deal in which I sent out like 5 years worth of distant futures to surround Beal with mediocre talent.

should’ve realized I wasn’t gonna close the gap between me and the real competitors that quickly. just ended up being meh and then really bad for a long time, lol

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I am super indecisive so I simultaneously like and regret most of my trades.

I somewhat regret my trade to pick up Tyler Lamb. I feel like I overreacted to the poor draft ratings on Mockevicius and I was too willing to trade him. Now I'm convinced he's a future stud, so giving him up plus 2 1sts including a future Hornets pick for Lamb feels like an overpay.

• Wow
Reactions: G9.

Cheddar

I am sure Ebbs is going to love this one, but I would say I regret splitting Kyrie and Beal up too soon. Moving Beal for JA MORANT +....probably the trade I regret the most.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Don't think I've really made trades I've regretted. I guess the worst would be trading Terrance Clarke / Rylan Jones and picks for Samuell Williamson. The guys I gave up didn't exactly "pan out" but Williamson sucked and I moved him to SG only to have his rebounding drop and be stuck at C.

Rip.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ha.... well there's a few.

But the one I regret the most right now is probably the Nash trade... I knew he'd be good but not this good. Not to mention he was traded for very cheap considering people thought he'd have huge flaws. NC has already documented the return I got for him and it's not that pretty. A close second right now is trading down and not taking Grant Hill, but there's still a chance that doesn't end up being that bad.

mngopher35

I am trying to think back to earlier Wolves moves but can't really, I moreso probably wish I had made a deal than regretted one though.

On the Pistons I guess I will go with trading too many picks for Julius/moving Hristo in the process. I like him a lot but with value of picks rn I get what people were saying, I am still just fine with it overall though and think we look pretty good for next few years.

NCツ

I regret trading futures for Reddish and Bagley.

Reddish was nice, but Bagley was AIDS, overpaid, and I couldn't give him away until the last year of his deal.

We were coming off an ECF loss and thought I needed a post upgrade, should have looked elsewhere

notail

probably trading a bag of goodies for Price given its an overpay. only wanted him given I wanted him since he was on his rookie contract

BradS4President

Magicians
Probablyl trading picks for Zach Lavine.... Well trading picks in general usually doesnt help me but that one definitely hancuffed me for 4 seasons and then i was always trying to win and it screwed me. Kept trading picks

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Zion Williamson trade probably

was like pulling teeth with daulten and I traded a good chunk of pieces for him but we never got anywhere with him and although great defensively, he didn’t become the scorer that I expected

cavsfan817

Staff member
I have very few to look back on, but I'd probably take back Zhelin Wang + 1st for Cliff. Cliff was electric for us, but we didn't have the team in a good enough spot to make a move like that and I tried to make a push too soon. Not super high on Wang and wanted to get off him while his value was high because I wasn't happy with the potential scout I got back, but his value would've been better suited elsewhere in different deals. I always try to go out and get elite rim protection and I didn't really want to shop a ton and risk losing out on Cliff. Just a big time rush job on my part.