S20 Sim 6 S&U

FortsonBass

Yes, he is the greatest ever.

LeBron is a better player, but in terms of legacy/resume it makes MJ the GOAT.

Catdude

Yes, hands down. His skill set, dedication, and mental tenacity/will to win puts him above everyone including LeBron.

Cloud

Staff member
Jordan is unequivocally the greatest to ever do it. If you want to argue that LeBron is more skilled or impacts the game in more facets than Jordan did, I guess you can make that argument and I’d be fine with it, but Jordan is the goat.

Eberlicious

He's had the best career on the surface, but LeBron is the better player and I don't think it's as close as people think.

monta8curry

Yes, from both a performance, mindset, and aesthetic points of view. Only thing LeBron has on Jordan is size/power, and passing ability.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
He is, but LeBron vs Jordan is a very reasonable and close debate. That said 6 rings in 8 years (really 6 consecutively in a sense) as the best player in the league clinches it for me

Cheddar

MJ is the greatest to ever do it, no question. I wouldn’t even go as far as saying LeBron impacts the game in more areas. At the end of the day, the goal is to win. MJ dominated the game and tailored it to the way he competed. LeBron’s ability to pass the ball may be at a higher level, but does it really impact the game in a more prevelant way if he isn’t winning at the clip MJ was? Not to mention, the game is just different now. Watching “The Last Dance” has highlighted that even more. Most of those final scores are in the higher 70s-90s, MJ took a ton of mid range shots. It’s just hard to compare the stats. But on pure ability and will to win, MJ dominates all.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Brady and Jordan are similar in their respective sports. There are guys that will be compared to them now and forever who’s talent may actually stack up on paper and even appear to do so on the court/field. But at the end of the day they are the ultimate symbols of success in their sports accompanied with the skills that put them in that rarefied air which makes them the goats.