S19 Sim 3 S&U

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukaSZN

For 4M rank the top five bigs in the league right now.

Age and contract don't matter, just which five bigs do you think are the best at this moment. (Must be ranked from 1-5, and must have some reasoning at the end.)

1. V
2. W
3. X
4. Y
5. Z

monta8curry

1. Malik Rose -- can do it all, defend, rebound, score at an elite level.
2. Artis Glmore -- crazy how he can do it all already, score, rebound, block shots
3. Dennis Rodman -- finding a new home has shown us why he's elite on both sides of the ball
4. Evan Mobley -- best shot blocking big by a mile, also a rebounding machine, but lacks offense
5. Dave Debusschere -- call me biased, but he's probably the best passing center, and is a double-double machine

Eberlicious

1. Malik Rose - I mean board, D's, low TO's and can score in any DC. Call me a fool but he's definitely #1

2. Dennis Rodman - I'm partial to the bigs who board and D and he's probably the best at doing that outside of Rose so and easy choice here

3. Evan Mobley - crazy Shotblocking and rebounding ability, still put a big premium on both those things.

4. Mac Koshwall - he's honestly a mini Malik Rose. But by a far enough margin that he drops to 4 instead of 2

Artis Gilmore - already one of the best rebounders, but also locks down and blocks shots, just needs to keep the TOs down a bit

Cloud

Staff member
1. Malik Rose - think he’s actually p overrated but there’s not many good bigs in the league rn so by default he takes too spot
2. Artis Gilmore - only hole in his game is he TOs but he’s gonna be dominant for a long time and could be the anchor to a title team in his sophomore year
3. Mark Williams - great 2 way player, great rebounder, TOs hold him back but he’s a stud
4. Evan Mobley - great blocking and rebounding, shoots good from the line
5. CJ Walker - we just saw him son Rose and win a title, great defender and rebounder

Kings

Ty
Malik Rose - Best defensive/rebounding big in the league. Double double machine. Doesnt turn it over much and scores well off of putbacks and easy set ups

Artis Gilmore - Elite already. Going to be very good. Elite defender and rebounder

Dennis Rodman - One of the best to do it when it comes to rebounding and protecting the paint.

Mac Koshwal - Stud who does it all

Cliff - another elite defensive/rebounding big who doesnt kill you from FT and can shoot the mid range a bit.

Mark Williams and Bojan honorable mention. Both great offensive bigs with flaws

mngopher35

Malik Rose - Best big on the file
Artis Gilmore - He is young and getting better, will be the top big one day
Dennis Rodman - Great defense and rebounding big
Evan Mobley - Defense and Rebounding like the above and insane blocker
Mark Williams - Do it all big man who provides more O than a couple of the above but has some flaws too

notail

Malik Rose - A/A who actually has good post D, blocking and boards on top of athletics
Dennis Rodman - similar to Malik Rose who is a well-rounded big who can do all the things that a big needs tod o
Artis Gilmore - basically the same as above two but with higher TOs
Evan Mobley - gotta love my favorite big. one of the best rebounder and shot-blocker
Joanathan Kuminga :unsure: - can play PF/SF/SG and gives you 20/12 with 2 blocks. meme but also the versatility I'd say is sweet

G9.

Pistons GM
1. Malik Rose - easy #1 with A/A
2. Dennis Rodman - mini Malik. well-rounded.
3. Artis Gilmore - honestly could be #2. doing what rodman does + blocking shots. not sure how his post d is though.
4. Evan Mobley - defense is insane. rebounding top tier.
5. Koshwal/Williams/Bojan/Walker/Debuss all equal in value (w/o age/contract) just in different ways I think. could argue for any.

AiRuPtHeRe™

1. Tiny Gallon - it’s his time to shiny babbbbyy
1. Malik Rose - Dominant defensively and on the boards. Can get by with his offense when needed.
2. Artis Gilmore - young big but already possess skill to be dominant in a few years
3. Evan Mobley - elite defensive big. Blocks a ton of shots.
4. Mark Williams - when used right he’s filthy. Seems to have picked things up again in Milwaukee.
5. Boniface Ndong - he’s emerged as a offensive weapon and is a tremendous rebounder. Between him and Dennis Rodman here for me.

The Godfather

1 Malik Rose.. Sort of a Big of Bigs

2. Artis Gilmore - like the young mans overall skill set will dominate everyone in 2 yrs

3. CJ Walker - Godfather knows Bigs and this former #12 pick is perhaps the leagues best PF..

4. Warney- don't sleep on the young guys .. Wang has a bright future.. (Wang not too far behind)

5. Mobley- this guy is locks down scoring Bigs and his rim protection is elite

Last edited:

LukaSZN

1) Rose, no question.

2) Williams. I think he’s underrated, bigs that score without being an option are dope and he’s the best big in the league defensively. Rebounding just holding him back.

3) Rodman. Does what FBB needs a big to do.

4) Gilmore. He’s already here, he’s gonna be a nightmare.

5) Mobley. Ratings are still hard to grasp when he takes care of business all-around.

HM: Breshers who is better than Walker, Warney, Gallon, NDong and several other bigs you guys threw out lol

Catdude

1. Evan Mobley - obvious number 1 doing 14rpg and 4bpg. Dude is a monster in the post. He doesn't score much but he also doesn't turn the ball over. He's the perfect defensive big.

2. Malik Rose - I've been a fan of his for a few seasons. He's a nasty rebounder and defender but he also contributes on the offensive end. Bonus is he makes his free throws.

3. Artis Gilmore - He's only 21 and he's doing 14rpg and almost 3bpg. He's a top 5 big right now, but in a few years he will be the #1 big by a landslide.

4. Mark Williams - He's similar to Malik Rose in production. Although for a guy with 'B' rebounding, he's killing it on the boards. He also contributes on both ends of the floor.

5. Boniface Ndong - This last spot could have gone to a few guys, but I'm going with Ndong because he does a little bit of it all. Scores, rebounds, and blocks (a little). He also hits his FT's which is huge.

the_jon

1) Malik Rose. Dominant defender and rebounder. Doesnt hurt you at all on the offensive end.

2) Artis Gilmore. Pretty much does everything already including blocks. Should be #1 soon

3) Evan Mobley. Super high blocks, low tos and amazing rebounding.

4) CJ Walker. Pretty much Evan Mobley but not quite on the same level.

5) Dennis Rodman. Kind of a light version of Malik Rose. Still a very good big.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
1) Malik Rose - probably the best D/rebounding big in the league, and also has recently become a stud on the offensive end. 19/13 is pretty dope

2) Evan Mobley - best rebounder and shot blocker in the league. Can't score for shit, but that doesn't matter for him

3) Artis Gilmore - already an elite rebounding and defender, just needs to become more efficient with scoring and TOs

4) Mark Williams - he has some issues with TOs, but he's probably the best scoring big in the league who isn't a liability on D/boards

5) CJ Walker - Evan Mobley lite, but more productive on the offensive end, and has a jump shot

HM: Boniface Ndong, I was deciding between him and Walker for the last spot

BradS4President

Magicians
1. Malik Rose - Rebounds and defends. Shoots at a very high percentage for the field and free throw line

2. Artis Gilmore - Leads league in rebounding and top ten in blocks. Can shoot free throws at high rate. Could overtake Rose next season

3. Mark Williams - elite scorer and has imporved as a defender that can block and steal at a high rate

4. Evan Mobley - Top defensive big in the league. Not as high on list because of his inefficiencies at the moment on the other end.

5. CJ Walker - Similar to Mobley. Can still shoot a little. Not as good defensively as Mobley but close.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
1 Malik Rose - Obvious
2 Evan Mobley - perfect fbb big
3 Artis Gilmore - not far from Mobley for 2. Should be 1 within the next couple season I’d expect.
4 Mark Williams - not really my style big but is best offensive big in the league who isn’t a liability else where. Solid everywhere except TOs mostly
5 Boniface Ndong - elite rebounding solid defense and fairly efficient offensively. I’d consider CJ Walker and Rodman here as well

Username

the best
1. Rose - one of the best defenders and reboundersnin the league and can also score as a non option.

2. Artis Gilmore - obviously obvious, he looks like hell be the best big man with one more TC lmao.

3. Evan Mobley - dude blocks and rebounds at an absurdly high rate. It’s no surprise why teams with him have had success in the regular season.

4. Mark Williams - great all around big that scores defends and rebounds at high rates, honestly after looking at him he could maybe be interchangeable at number 2/3 as well.

5. Bonerface NDong - almost went with Rodman here but NDong just does it all slightly better than Rodman does. He’s a worse defender than Rodman but he scores way better as a non option and rebounds about the same. He’s more reliable.

HM: MAC Karwash, Dennis Rodman, Breshers, CJ Walker.

hokeyrules

1. Malik Rose - absolutely fantastic at all parts of the big game
2. Artis Gilmore - young version of Mark Williams
3. Mark Williams - would be number 1 if not for turn overs.
4. Evan Mobley - good at blocking and rebounding, shoots decent
5. CJ Walker - honestly 5 is a throw up, but the last thing I saw in the chat about him gives him the edge.

NCツ

Ran MAPLESCOUTING, here is what came out:

1. Malik Rose (54.5) - Easily the best big in the league, still can't believe Ebbs sold him so cheap

2. Mark Williams (52) - Best post scorer in the league, I'm not his biggest fan but he plays D and rebounds just as well as the rest of them.

3. Dennis Rodman (51.5) - Perfect FBB big, I was almost hesitant on trading for him but after having him multiple sims and seeing the replies above + the MAPLESOCUTING score I am glad to have him locked up.

4. Mac Koshwal (51) - It's a shame Panic wasted away his prime, but he is still one of the more elite bigs in the league. I think he's most underrated guy on my list.

5. Artis Gilmore (51) - Crazy that a sophomore is on this pure MAPLESCOUTING list, he might end up being the GOAT big of this league when we get through all of this

HM: Jonathan Kuminga (50.5), Jerry Lucas (49.5), Dave DeBusschere (49.5), Boniface Ndong (49), Evan Mobley (49)

Side Note: Frank in the past 2 weeks has had his hands on 4 of the top 5 at some point.... If Frank comes knocking for a big man, you better charge him a premium lol

Eberlicious

Ran MAPLESCOUTING, here is what came out:

1. Malik Rose (54.5) - Easily the best big in the league, still can't believe Ebbs sold him so cheap

2. Mark Williams (52) - Best post scorer in the league, I'm not his biggest fan but he plays D and rebounds just as well as the rest of them.

3. Dennis Rodman (51.5) - Perfect FBB big, I was almost hesitant on trading for him but after having him multiple sims and seeing the replies above + the MAPLESOCUTING score I am glad to have him locked up.

4. Mac Koshwal (51) - It's a shame Panic wasted away his prime, but he is still one of the more elite bigs in the league. I think he's most underrated guy on my list.

5. Artis Gilmore (51) - Crazy that a sophomore is on this pure MAPLESCOUTING list, he might end up being the GOAT big of this league when we get through all of this

HM: Jonathan Kuminga (50.5), Jerry Lucas (49.5), Dave DeBusschere (49.5), Boniface Ndong (49), Evan Mobley (49)

Side Note: Frank in the past 2 weeks has had his hands on 4 of the top 5 at some point.... If Frank comes knocking for a big man, you better charge him a premium lol
Good thing I won't need to for 10 seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.