S18 Sim 5 S&U

Eberlicious

For 4M

What is your ideal "Big 3" on your roster positionally in FBB and Why? (PG,SG,C // PG,SF,C // PG,PF,C etc...)

Kings

Ty
Ideally I'd have an elite PG, SF, and C. PG is one of the most important positions in the game and an elite PG will take you far

SF is completely uncapped so if you can get an elite SF he could be straight up nuts. Also not a whole lot of elite SFs so an elite SF could really set you apart. Let me hold RJ Beats

C is important too, need someone to enforce the paint and grab rebounds. I like having a Center who can score regardless of where you put him or if he's an option or not. Pretty interchangeable with PF though imo, just want an elite big.

SG is close too, but with studs at PG/SF I would be fine with a good 3 and D guy

Eberlicious

I think if you have 2 elite guards and a defensive rebounding big that is the best way to win in FBB. But I think having a Guard, Wing and Big gives a lot of versatility

monta8curry

PG/SG/C

point guard runs the whole show, shooting guards and small forwards are pretty interchangable for me, and then a center to anchor everything defensively

G9.

Pistons GM
Obviously it would be ideal (winning wise) to have PG/SF/C or PG/SG/C but I think it would be super fun to have PG/PF/C.

Someone like Sloukas or Maxey dishing to two absolutely elite scoring bigs. Like A- B+ scoring or A C+.

NCツ

PG - SF - C

Need a stud PG to win in the post season

A great wing sets you apart from half the league

A good big that can play defense and not turn the ball over is all you need. A great big can non option put up 15/10/2bpg on good splits and low TO

mngopher35

I would go PG/SF/C as well if it is overall. You want to have a great PG as everyone knows and then defensive/rebounding bigs are normally huge too. From there it is a toss up, you could probably take any position tbh

If you mean big 3 scoring wise it would probably be PG/SG/SF.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SF, PF and C... the reasoning there is because I really believe guards are pretty plug and play in FBB. I think when you have a great 3-5 you have such an advantage over other teams. The difference between the top PGs in the league can be a lot less. SGs to a lesser degree but I still find that SFs, PFs and Cs are harder to come by.

dwightcoward

PG is the most important spot in FBB

PG/SG/SF would be my guess coz pool FA bigs can be starters in title teams

Everybody runds very fast outside anyway so what's the point in getting superious bigs

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I'd say PG/SF/C, but it essentially boils down to PG/wing/big for me.

A good facilitator at PG is critical, and at least one big with elite defense / rebounding is pretty necessary.

Cloud

Staff member
PG/SG/SF

Options 1, 2 and 3 in some order. Prettttty easy decision for me. All my best teams have been built that way.

the_jon

Depends on league structure; how rare are good bigs, how common are good guards. With the way the league currently I'd say SF/PF/C because good guards have been easy to come by

Should be noted that any great big 3 at any positions are going to give you a great chance at winning and you really cant go wrong

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PG - top playmaker for the most part
SF - usually the position with the least depth/star power. Also has the most versatility.
C - anchor in the paint defensively, gets boards/put backs

Username

the best
Idk how I missed this but

PG, SG, PF/C is the ideal big three for me. Need a C to just defend, rebound, and score off tip ins. The PG and SG just need to score and pass their asses off. The ideal SG for me would average 4-5 assists in my perfect team.