S18 Sim 1 S&U

monta8curry

Wizards: AI/Dell/Lamb is nutty and if they can bring Lamb back they'll be set for a while

Kings

Ty
Knicks and Wizards. Love Harrow/Ellington/Artis and they have some nice pieces next to them. Wizards still primed to win a few more with AI/Dell.

Pacers honorable mention with Maxey/RJ/Malone/Z

Eberlicious

Hawks. They are old but Pinero, and Barnes are such a cool combo that can be swapped back and fourth.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Easily the Wizards, there isn't a duo I'd rather have than Dell/Iverson right now. Their front court is a bit lacking in the long-term but they have the resources to fix that whenever they want. You could put a mediocre team around their dynamic duo though and be able to complete for championships for the next 5~ seasons.

notail

gotta be wizards and knicks. established stars on wizards to compete. Knicks have budding young stars who needs few more developments to compete against the top teams, but headed tat way

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Knicks because of all the young talent. Tons of talented bigs especially Gilmore, and Craft looks nice too

NCツ

Ranking 3 teams off the top of my head

1) Knicks - Love all their youth, I mentioned this in the media center article

2) Pacers - I've always wanted to try and win with an inside scheme (the reason I traded for zion years ago just ended up winning with him in an outside scheme...lmao)

3) Sonics - This goes for any cloud team really. I know if I were ever to walk in and take over a team formerly ran by cloud I will most likely have talent, youth, assets (picks & specs) and good finances.

LukaSZN

Wizards up there.

I also wouldn't mind being the Grizzlies and just seeing what all I could buy one offseason

G9.

Pistons GM
Grizzlies with all those picks.

ROSTER though? Wizards. Still so many years of AI/Dell.

Cheddar

I’d say the Knicks. I like to build from the draft and they have some great young prospects.

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wizards. Can’t beat the AI, Curry duo plus the other pieces he has.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Would have said Knicks but they traded a few young pieces so I’d go Grizzlies. Like to draft guys and watch them develop.

mngopher35

Looking it over pretty quick I like wizards with AI alot, Curry as the 2nd piece with AI is awesome. The rest of the roster could use a little work but that's a real nice duo and the other pieces aren't bad/horrible or anything just could stand to make a move or two in season.