S17: Sim 4, S&U

Eberlicious

I think Starcraft or Age of Empires would be my favourites just because they were the first real games I ever really played.

But honestly nothing Touches Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. I never had more fun then playing the shit out of that game. Even joined a competitive team for a bit.

the_jon

I think Starcraft or Age of Empires would be my favourites just because they were the first real games I ever really played.

But honestly nothing Touches Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. I never had more fun then playing the shit out of that game. Even joined a competitive team for a bit.
My man! Thought I was the only one here who liked RTS games

the_jon

Starcraft or Starcraft 2
....I guess Starcraft 2 because that's the one I'm actually good at (and really the only game I'm good at)

Kings

Ty
Tony Hawk underground two was one of my favorites. Pro skater series was fun too. NFL 2k5 was definitely up there as well. Loved that game with ESPN. Also put a lot of hours into GTA Vice City and resident evil

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Call of Duty W@W for the nazi zombies and then MW2 for the online play

Also love almost any version of mario kart on almost any console. N64 is the classic though

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Super smash bros best game to play when you were younger with the homies

I think year to year my fav game is usually 2k nowadays

Cheddar

Halo 3 - reminds me of the good old days when I would blaze after class and play multiplayer with my boys.

Reactions: GB

Cloud

Staff member
I log so many hours on every madden since 03, so any of them are up there

I loved any chel (NHL) and nhl hitz

Loved all star baseball 01

Loved age of empires on the computer back in the day, and like roller coaster / zoo tycoon and all the backyard sports games

Overwatch is cool

GTA and mafia were always fun

Wolfenstein, super smash bro’s, luigis mansion, basically all the mario games, Tony Hawk, all those slapped hard

NCAAF 08 may be my pick tho, my friends and I played the shit out of that

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Gotta be MW2. First game I played religiously solo and with friends. Put a stupid amount of hours in it

BeatsHaveADream

Indiana Pacers GM
Diablo 2 probably the single game ive logged the most hours in and pry my favorite

i was a big fan of point & click adventure style games especially from lucas arts such as the Monkey Island series, Full Throttle and currently playing a game called The Dig which is a big flashback to my childhood.

Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 1-4, Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, Illusions of Gaia, Breath of Fire, and Phantasy Star were all really big games for me as a kid too. Was big on that classinc RPG type games.

Have played almost every Zelda and Mario games ever with beating the majority of them.

And then of course you have multiplayer online games like Modern Warfare 2 (or black ops for zombies), Overwatch, Halo 2/3/Reach, Rocket League, Madden, 2K, Chel, Fifa. Was always big on nfl street as a kid as welll