S15 Sim 2

Kings

Ty
Kings do I have to explain why? Why is it even a question lol. Incompetent ownership, management and coaching. Haven't been relevant in 2 decades

Eberlicious

The Cavs. They have done nothing their entire existence except for when LeBron James was a resident. Also you live in Cleveland

monta8curry

Kings. Every year they give their fans hope and every year it's the same old shit. I got two friends who are Kings fans and they're depressed lmao

hokeyrules

New York Knicks - for being the biggest team in NY you can’t get any prime stars to come, only washed up ones like Carmelo

Cloud

Staff member
Probably gotta be the Knicks or the Bulls. Totally squandering premier markets and content with putting a shit product out year after year, haven’t been relevant since the 90’s other than a couple good years in the early 2010’s

NCツ

For 3M, which NBA team is the most depressing and why?
Charlotte Hornets, Never good enough to make the post season, never bad enough for a top 5 pick

Lost their best player in franchise history for nothing in return
Drafted Miles Bridges over Michael Porter Jr. (swing for the fences when you suck as a franchise damnit)
Drafted Malik Monk over Donovan Mitchell, Bam, and John Collins
Drafted Frank Kaminsky over Justise Winslow, Devin Booker, and Myles Turner
Drafted Noah Vonleh over Zach LaVine, Nurkic, Jokic, TJ Warren
Drafted Cody Zeller over CJ McCollum, Giannis, Steven Adams, Gobert
Drafted MKG over Brad Beal, Waiters, Dame Lillard, Drummond
In 2nd round of MKG Draft took Jeff Taylor over Draymond Green, Jae Crowder, Khris Middleton
Could Drafted Kemba AND Klay Thompson, Kawhi Leonard, Nikola Vučević, Jimmy Butler, Tobias Harris, Morris twins, hell anyone BUT Bismack fucking Biyombo

That was all this decade, I don't even need to explain the bobcat era

cavsfan817

Staff member
I think the Kings have to be here. With Vlade running the show you have no idea what they're up to. Constantly stuck between trying to be win and being in the basement. Passing up on Luka in itself is a bad move, but they didn't even land a stud young player like Trae/Ayton in doing so. Just never seem to be on the same page with one another within the organization and it really sucks for that fanbase. Fox and Buddy are fun at least!

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Probably the Hornets. They never have even come close to my memory of having any sort of competitive team and haven’t shown the ability to draft well either.

Catdude

Charlotte. They've been garbage forever and never do anything. They never even draft any exciting players.

the_jon

Cavs. Theres literally nothing on that roster I'd want. Hopefully they'll rebuild properly and turn it around. At least they got their ship though.

G9.

Pistons GM
the pistons have been an absolute joke of a franchise since 08 and there appears to be no end in sight.

LukaSZN

I’m going to say Kings.

Legit threw a party because they didn’t suck last year, only to fall right back down. Not sure they have a star on the roster and it has been 14 years without a playoff trip.

Cheddar

Knicks - They were once a feared team in the NBA, that is long gone. There are plenty of options like the Hornets, Kings, Cavs, etc. but I believe the Knicks have fallen the furthest, the hardest. They have not drafted very well and can't seem to lure the big names to the Mecca.