S15 Sim 2 S&U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eberlicious

watching with other people, Darts. That shit is electric

Watching by myself, Golf. Favourite sport to play outside of basketball, I like seeing how ridiculously good the pros are.

Cloud

Staff member
UFC / MMA forsure, you wanna talk about electric... locking 2 stone cold killers in a cage and having them beat the hell out of eachother is about as wild as it gets

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Golf is awesome to watch when you’ve played and realized how impossible some of the shit they do is

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
UFC/MMA has definitely become my favorite lately. Still relatively new to it but the past few months I’ve been all over it

LukaSZN

Without a doubt, poker.

Used to be UFC but I don't seem to care much anymore.

BradS4President

Magicians
got to be poker. just enjoy the reading abilities and the competitiveness of the players.. definitely wouldnt be coaching if i could play

Catdude

I literally don't watch any other sports. I find all the other ones so boring to watch. I don't mind going to baseball games, but thats more for the atmosphere than the actual game.

Kings

Ty
I watch some UFC so I'd have to go with that. I've watched bowling occasionally years ago but I can live without it

AiRuPtHeRe™

Honesty can’t say I watch any other sport out there if it’s not basketball football or even baseball. I use to really be into UFC back in the day but never had the time to get back into it. Closest might be WWE but it’s wack now.

Emac

I don’t think it technically is a sport but the Schmoedown. It is movie trivia meets WWE. You can find it on YouTube. I don’t really watch it that often but it is entertaining whenever I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.