S15 Sim 1 S&U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eberlicious

Through 14 seasons we have seen the following teams win an BSL NBA Title: Raptors, Pelicans, Bull, Clippers, Bucks, Thunder, Knicks, and Wizards.

For 5M, name 3 teams who are most likely to be the next first ring getter and why.

Cloud

Staff member
Would have to be:

SuperSonics: Arguably the favorite this year and went to the finals last year

Nuggets: Despite losing Ramar still in the mix and will be making noise all year

Hawks: Awesome starting 5 for this season, could definitely make a finals run and pull one out

Kings

Ty
Atlanta Hawks - love Mays/Abram/Scottie on the wings. Zion/WCJ and Lorenzen hold it down up front. Some nice depth too

Supersonics - Were close last year, likely make the finals again this year. Pretty nice depth and star power

Nuggets - another deep squad with the firepower to get it done.

HM Warriors - Manu/Price are sexy, Brad/Hayes/Bam are pretty nice too. Maybe another season or two away

Cheddar

Nuggets - Pretty solid every year and with the Wizards taking the slightest of steps back(maybe?), they may have the firepower.

Sonics - Solid core lead by Maxey, who is as good as anyone not named RJ Barrett. They have a legit chance to win it all.

Warriors - Lead by Mark Price who looks like the next up and coming PG, the team has the capability to be great. It may require a few additions to the current core, but they are in the race.

FortsonBass

Spurs because of me.

Sonics because they were close last season.

Warriors because their team is good af

Catdude

Supersonics: I don't know if they'll get there this year or not, but Cloud is the GM there and so he's definitely going to get them a ring.
Warriors: I think Price and Manu are the future. If Nate can actually make some moves they could be on the horizon.
Grizzlies: Hear me out. I think that Donkey is going to suddenly switch to competing and pull in a ton of studs in one season and just wreck the league.

I think the ship is going to go to a repeater this season and maybe even next. So these are the teams on the horizon for me.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Sonics - Cloud has worked hard to get his team where it's at. I'd say he's the top dawg in the West and has a shot to take out the Wizards minus Cole.

Nuggets - if Cloud doesn't make it, insert the 2nd team.

Jazz - If Cloud or Nuggets don't make it, insert the third best team. Love what notail has done.

the_jon

Nuggets - We are still one of the top teams and no rings so goes without saying

Seattle Supersonics - Same reason as with Nuggets

Warriors - They look like the next breakthrough team. Still think they need a better front court and bench but they are getting close

The Godfather

Supersonic.. Best GM in league will get it done

Warriors.. Thus team is young and as talented as any

Hawks.. NC always lurking with solid team builds

Side note : Nuggets won't come close

BradS4President

Magicians
Hawks... They got all the tools and pieces to win now. Very deep with great depth

Nuggets... Except they never get it done in the playoffs so not sure you can count on them to finish the job

Warriors.... Got to love the back court duo and their frontcourt can do some wonders.

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nuggets - team is consistently good and they have plenty of depth.
SuperSonics - team looks like a favorite. Warriors - will be dominating the league for a while.

NCツ

Sonics - Cloud has had unbroken growth with that franchise, next up is winning the ship

Jazz - 2nd best team in west (behind Sonics), love the roster

Hawks - Haven't felt this good about one of my teams in a while, hopefully we can make a run to conference finals again and once you get there it's anybody's game

HM - Warriors are probably 1-2 years away from taking over the west as a top dog. Losing WCJ set them back from doing so this year, but Bam is a nice fill in replacement

cavsfan817

Staff member
Supersonics - I don't really see a world in which Cloud doesn't land a ring in the next 3 seasons. The team is stacked year in and year out and he should be the favorite this year powered by Maxey.

Warriors - Love their collection of young talent. Price/Manu is such a force and should be for years to come. They probably pop the cherry within the next five seasons as long as Nate can surround the team with good role players.

Nuggets - Hard to believe that Gabe/Jon haven't won yet. Gabe's system is always good for good regular season records, and he seems to break through at some point every league. I don't particularly love their current team setup, but I'm sure they will make maneuvers to win.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Sonics and nuggets both top teams that have been on the cusp the last few seasons but either injuries or running into a buzz saw stopped them, they both should get there soon enough.

Spurs have a top player on the file and rejuvenated front office that seems to have a brain. They could be dangerous

notail

Sonics- combination of great players, depth and the best GM to tweak the DC to win a ship

Nuggets - balance of great offense and defense. they're bound to breakthrough against the Sonics and get to the finals for a shot at a ship

Spurs - solely cuz of Cole Anthony and how stars play a role in the playoffs. Cole might have taken a step back after TC, but still one of the best nontheless

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SuperSonics because Cloud is going to remain competitive and he'll probably have the most shots at a ring.
Bucks because that team is just nice in general and with Justin taking over I think they have a real shot at being great.
Nuggets because eventually Greeme pops his cherry and Jon is doing a good job of keeping them competitive even though the teams still reek of Gabe.

hokeyrules

Super Sonics because Cloud is good at the game and has a good roster.

Atlanta because I have their picks, and it only makes sense they win

Cavaliers because of Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.