S14 Sim 6 S&U

Kings

Ty
Playoff predictions are fine. Also Wouldn't mind a question like who do you expect to meet in the finals and why?

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Playoff predictions suck ass. I’d rather playoff related questions

Reactions: G9.

G9.

Pistons GM
meh
Playoff predictions take a while and I suck at them so I don’t like them. But playoff questions sound very similarly time consuming anyways.

maybe predictions (potential for 5m or whatever) with the option to just write a paragraph form of “predictions” for guaranteed 2.5M instead

AiRuPtHeRe™

I was one of the very few to do predictions. It was easy cash. Either pick the Bulls or Wizards and pick the top seed in the West.

NCツ

predictions suck, playoff related questions or a league wide poll determining league awards FBB doesn't have like Most Improved Player or Comeback player of the year could be cool

Catdude

Not a big fan of predictions. I agree with the suggestion to do some sort of playoff related question. Maybe like 3M to predict the finals matchup and if you get it right you get an extra 2M. Or even add on if you guess the finals MVP an additional 1m, etc.

Cheddar

I usually don’t partake in predictions because I’m lazy. But as long as we have the option of earning cash, I don’t really care what the process is.

hokeyrules

I would rather have to post their NBA finals teams and why they think it will be those teams. Rather than just listing 16 teams.

Emac

No. If we have to continue doing these homework assignments to get cash, I’d rather just write a very short summarization of how my team did in the sim.