S13 sim 3 S&U

Eberlicious

For 1.5M

Who didnt belong in the AS game and why?

For 1.5M

Who was the biggest AS snub and why?

(For more original questions, please submit your own to me)

Cloud

Staff member
Brandon Clarke probably shouldn’t have been an All-Star and it was actually his horrible performance that lost the West that game. Who does he even think he is to be attempting 16 shots, much less making 3 of them. He attempted the 2nd most field goals in the entire game (Kuminga first, and he was horrible too). Very bizzare. His blocks carried him into the game.

I’d say JJJ was was a better option to take Clarke’s spot but he didn’t have the rebounds for the game to justify it. I also don’t love Coby White being an all-star either, would’ve rather seen Mark Price but again Coby had more rebounds cuz this dude plays 40 fucking ministers per game.

Panic!

Who didnt belong - Patrick Baldwin Jr. - I cannot see his name in league leaders.

Who was sunbbed - Mac Koshwal - was an all star last season on similar numbers.

NCツ

My guy Zion didn't belong, did not have good sims 1 and 2 and is shooting a horrendous 25% from deep

My guy Scottie Barnes should have made it instead. Career highs in ppg, rpg, apg, and is my teams leading scorer. Definitely should have gotten a bid over Zion

The Godfather

Cloud just trying to get under my skin... Obviously Clarke and White were GREAT All Star choices

Jarrett Culver was snubbed hard as was Bam Adebayo both of them had tremendously successful 1st halfs.. Culver's .515 3pt shooting and .481 from the 3 were very much complimentary to Maxey's domination.. Bam Carried the Bulls on the Boards and on D while complimenting the scoring with double/double after double/double all season long

Mark Williams is my NO All Star pick/ yes gaudy stats and all, bottomline 4 turn overs a game and only scorer on team so its like 30+ PPG on a team that is terrible and you the only option really that impressive? NO

Kings

Ty
I don't think Zion or Clarke should have made it in. The blocks are impressive for Clarke but thats about it. Good big but doesn't scream All star. Zions defensive stats are impressive but he's horribly inefficient and loses you close games.

Think Scottie Barnes deserves a spot over Zion. 20/8/4 from a wing who can shoot at a high level should get in. Giannis borderline should get in, 18/12 as a non option however he has fallen off so I can understand the snub

Mentch

Clarke was probably the first guy that comes to mind in terms of guys that maybe shouldn’t have been all stars, but to be fair center is a weak position (especially in the West with nobody outside of ayton really worthy of the spot) and he’s always been great defensively so I’d give it a pass. You can also argue anthony Edwards or Scottie Barnes over Baldwin in the East, but the difference between All of them Is honestly so negligible that I don’t have issue with the selection of Baldwin itself. I’d rather see one of Edwards / Barnes in over Zion tho

hokeyrules

Who didn't belong
Brandon Clarke. No Pelican should ever make it, and really, shot 3/16 in the game. Almost like he was dominated by Mark Williams. There were better choices at centre, like Jaren Jackson.

Who was the biggest AS snub and why? Rui because that is all that Henny talks about. Just kidding. So with that in mind biggest snub was Jaren Jackson because Brandon Clarke got in. Not to mention almost 5 PPG more, and only slightly behind on rebounds. At the end of the day neither is the best of options, but Jaren Jackson was a better option

the_jon

Brandon Clarke should not have made the west team. I would have had Cliff in that spot tbh...but he doesnt get enough minutes for fbb to give it to him.

Biggest snub is Mark Price. Should have been in over Coby but again Coby gets 40+ minutes so fbb just counts his numbers and ignores his time played

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
For 1.5M

Who didnt belong in the AS game and why?
Easily Zion. Dude is just a blocks and steals guy and pretty mediocre at everything else. Or below mediocre.

For 1.5M

Who was the biggest AS snub and why?
Allen Iverson was punished for having the 2 best players in the league on his team.

(For more original questions, please submit your own to me)

AiRuPtHeRe™

Doesn't Belong:
Zion Williamson doesn't scream all-star to me at all. You could make a case for either Wiseman or Hayes in his place. Both have been critical for the Magic and their lack of scoring probably didn't give them the edge.

Belongs:
I think you can make an argument for any 4 of the Jazz players to be in the all-star game. Aidan should have been in over Cody White. Malone over Wendell could have happened.

Cheddar

Coby White was probably the biggest surprise for me. Quite a few options I would have chosen over him.

biggest snub, my guy Sloukas. I get why he didn’t make it but he’s still my guy.

Eberlicious

Clarke seemed weird. Why are there any pelicans on the teams?

Was gonna look around but Sloukas is a pretty obvious choice there.

cavsfan817

Staff member
Although I"m not super familiar with the players and their reputation, I'm not sure how Brandon Clarke got into the game. He seems like such an odd choice and maybe it was just the CPU being weird because he (barely) leads the league in blocks.

JJJ seems like the obvious snub choice. All around great player and it appears that maybe turnovers kept him out. I don't really think the higher TOs counteract the other things that he brings to the table, but apparently fbb NEEDED that extra .3bpg in his place.