S&U Sim 5

LukaSZN

For 3M:

1) Name one thing that could make your sim experience better?

2) Worst signing in real life, why?

Greeme

1) get rid of ebbs as commish
2) Terrence Ross for four years and $54 million

Panic!

1. More cash in sims.
2. Al Farouq Aminu. For a team filled with Forwards and Bigs, signing Aminu is like trading for Serge Ibaka all over again even when the team had Gordon and Vucevic.

Dishonorable mention: Al Horford. Could've used shooting.

Kings

Ty
1) Fox and Bagley being made accurately. Fox is frustrating as hell lol otherwise it has been enjoyable.

2) Al Horford. He is gonna make 25 at 35 and 36. If you look at active players at that age, everyone has fallen off and is definitely not worth that much money. A year or two too long.

G9.

Pistons GM

All good here. Keep up the good work.

As a Bucks fan... not happy with the Middleton re-signing. I know it was key to a lot of things for this team, but it's also probably going to hurt a bit in the future.

Mentch

1. Tbh no real complaints. But I would like to see the height / weight adding reduced from 10M to 5M because that’s a lot to pay for a +2

2. Terry Rozier. This dude can’t shoot above 40% and your plan to replace kemba is to pay him $20 million a year?

BradS4President

Magicians
No complaints here. Just need to win more.

Rozier was a head scratcher. But as much as I love Al, that was a lot of for that the Sixers gave him. And they are going to be paying him, Harris, Embiid, and Simmons big money moving forward

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nah no complaints besides needing draft previews back if we wait till playoffs to make it viewable on the index.

Worst signing was Terry Rozier. I get that Charlotte needed a Kemba replacement but once again, they overpay and their cap situation continues to be crap all around

Catdude

1. I’d like to have drafts released during the season so I can study them more and get hyped. Also I loved the draft combines donkey has done before.

2. That Rozier signing is pretty stupid. Felt like a desperate overpay after losing Kemba.

AiRuPtHeRe™

1. As someone said, change the weight back to 5M. Also, abolish scouts. It holds up the draft way to much.
2. Worst signing was probably Terry Rozier and Tobias Harris. Crazy to see Rozier get 20M per year lol. Tobias is getting paid a ton for someone who will be the 3rd/4th option.

notail

1. I like the NCAA preview that Donkey did last time. Other than just ratings, you could see how the college players played against each other.

2. Terry Rozier. as much as I like him, I feel like the Hornets wanted some consolation for losing their star PG and Rozier is certainly not that. 3 year/58 is quite an overpay for someone that does not excel in anything particular with a weakness in shooting.

Eberlicious

1. The draft preview stuff I'm reading about in this thread sounds awesome. I think that would be really cool.

2. As of right now. Dlow with the warriors. If they flip him then not so bad.

The Godfather

1. A draft file drop right after ASW SIM would be great.. Donkey opening up the Live SIM thread on time at 10 so we can at least posts on time no matter when he decides to SIM after that would be awesome..

2. Rozier for sure.. Dont get it at all..

Username

the best
1) Name one thing that could make your sim experience better? Maybe each season we enter a pool for $1 and then the champ takes it all
Or lowering the cost for height

I don’t like Dlo, Tobias, or Rozier deals

Feel like Tobias is being drastically overpaid

hokeyrules

Less spamming in the chats. Instead more money for well written articles, I might do that instead of spamming.

Terrence Ross - Well overpaid for him, when there are a lot better deals that could have happened.

the_jon

1) Not much I'd really want changed. Things are running pretty smoothly and I'm happy with the state of the league.

2) Terrence Ross is pretty bad. No idea what the Magic are doing there. Obviously everyone is saying Rozier and that's understandable. 20 mill a year for him is yuck.

Emac

1. My sim experience would probably be better if I was half as smart as the rest of you.

2. I didn’t really follow it that closely except for the Blazers and the big signings. Didn’t know that much about Terry Rozier so I ventured over to his basketball reference page. Yeah, that’s not a good signing.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
1. Honestly shit running smooth so not much to complain about. Wouldn’t mind draft files being done in a more timely manner because it’s nice to know what you are tanking for/whether totally bottoming out is even worth it

2. Rozier easy answer, I think Tobias could be a lot worse though in the long run. One of the biggest contracts ever for a good but not great player.

dwightcoward

1. Playoffs live sims when I'm not sleeping, but that's kind of hard lol

2. Rozier was stupid as the Hornets have nothing to do but tank as hard as they can. Horford was probably the worst contract though, but I get what the 76ers are doing. Overall contracts look not that crazy this year.

mngopher35

1. Not much to complain about, agree on the 5 mil for height/weight though

2. I was kinda surprised Harrison Barnes got that much. Seems like he keeps getting overpaid to me, isn't very good and like 20+ mil per year again. Not a bad player but not worth that much